No announcement yet.

Mass shooter tries to kill church full of white parishioners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You say their IQs are low but then you say they are sneaky and smart?
    Scores on IQ tests are not necessarily indicative of intelligence.

Coral Watts scored borderline ******ed on IQ tests, yet he couldn't have been that stupid if he got away with so many murders for decades.

There are different kinds of intelligence.

On average, Blacks can think on their feet quicker than Whites because they needed to in order to survive in sub-Saharan Africa (you need to think and move quickly when you come near a Black Mamba snake, a scorpion or a poisonous spider, especially with bare legs and no leather boots). There's not so many deadly creatures in Europe. But there's no winter in sub-Saharan Africa, so planning months ahead isn't so necessary for survival.

So over many millennia, we developed different kinds of intelligence to adapt to our respective environments.

I don't believe any race is superior to another, but I do think we are different.

Comment

His heroes were Farrakhan and the above musician. His motives appear to be anger against Dylan Roof type shooters and that the United States was providing loans to Africa that they new Africa could afford-- Aka Economic hitmen

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
        Scores on IQ tests are not necessarily indicative of intelligence.

Coral Watts scored borderline ******ed on IQ tests, yet he couldn't have been that stupid if he got away with so many murders for decades.

There are different kinds of intelligence.

On average, Blacks can think on their feet quicker than Whites because they needed to in order to survive in sub-Saharan Africa (you need to think and move quickly when you come near a Black Mamba snake, a scorpion or a poisonous spider, especially with bare legs and no leather boots). There's not so many deadly creatures in Europe. But there's no winter in sub-Saharan Africa, so planning months ahead isn't so necessary for survival.

So over many millennia, we developed different kinds of intelligence to adapt to our respective environments.

I don't believe any race is superior to another, but I do think we are different.
        Huh???????
        Get the **** out of here and stop using JD's account.
        JD would never post such things. I am appalled.

Comment

Working...
        X