No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather Opens Up His Doors To Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Rigo always looks hard as f.uck, I bet he didn't even crack a smile for the birth of his kids. Probably just looked at them straight faced and was like what's up

Wish Mayweather gave him some tips on how to Get the public interested in his fights so he could start landing those big fights
    It's that gold tooth

Comment

Good cause all he is missing is the Money.

Ring God Doe!!! If he ever goes down in battle it will be to free us all of our boxing sins.

Comment

Two of the most boring fighters in

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
          Two of the most boring fighters in
          two of the greatest fighters of the sweet science of total boxing

Comment

Rigo always has the composure of rock, how a fighter should be. I'd be interested to know what Mayweather thinks of Rigo... does anyone know if he's ever publicly commented on him?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Rigo always looks hard as f.uck, I bet he didn't even crack a smile for the birth of his kids. Probably just looked at them straight faced and was like what's up

Wish Mayweather gave him some tips on how to Get the public interested in his fights so he could start landing those big fights
              Someone should tell him that Fidel is dead...

(But honestly I don't like both my and your comment!)

Go Rigo!

Comment

Rigo vs Loma it has to happen ✊

Comment

He needs to get with Mayweather Promotions. Love or hate Floyd he puts his guys in real & meaningful fights for better or worse. Rigo could use that like a mfer at his age. Roc Nation just been sitting on him.

Comment

Feel for Rigo he needs activity and a big fight, imagine Rigo vs Loma oh boy, he needs to be willing to go up in weight, he is 36 already.

Comment

The most feared fighter in boxing for the last 4-5 years. Nobody wanted to fight Rigo. Hopefully he gets to make the kind of money that he's worth.

Comment

Working...
                      X