No announcement yet.

Old Man Kobe Bryant Drops 60 PTS in win against Jazz in last Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Curry sat out the entire 4th quarter 19 times this season, bruh.

You don't think Curry couldn't throw up a 60 if had the green light to throw up 50 shots?
    when curry sits out the 4th heading into it with 63pts after 3qtrs let me know..

that dallas game still pisses me off.. Bryant could have had 90pts had he played

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
      when curry sits out the 4th heading into it with 63pts after 3qtrs let me know..

that dallas game still pisses me off.. Bryant could have had 90pts had he played
      Think Curry will sleep just fine with his second consecutive MVP.

I'm not trying to turn this into a dick measuring contest.

I'm saying that if you gave Curry the green light to jack up 50 shots, the same guy who just shot 45% from three this year while making 400+, yes, Curry would score 60.

Hell, the dude dropped 46 last night on 24 attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
        hes the greatest player ive ever seen, mid 30's here ive seen mj play during his great years and whatever 80's stuff that's out there and im tellin u Bryant is the most skilled ive ever seen, I laugh at those who say hes below and magic and kareem though lol

I get the team player stuff and so many great teams have had guys who can score unlike Bryant, honestly a lot of his cast simply sucked im tellin u, hes not the most accurate shooter and that's ok, hes not flawless but hes still the most perfectly packaged player ive ever witnessed..

its not like hes better than mj...I think he would have exterminated Jordan had they went one on one. it sucks he had such bad players during his prime years.. even the bulls won 47 games and 55 games without Jordan..
        He's a pretty accurate shooter.

His fg pct is good not great because he takes crazy shots and while covered, even doubled or tripled.

A lot of guys who have great fg pct are open a lot or take set shots.

Comment

Last edited by TJ highway; 04-14-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I didn't know he just played his last game? Will check some of the highlights. He was probably the best of his era.

Comment

Was in the building. It was electrifying. Craziest event I've ever attended hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Was in the building. It was electrifying. Craziest event I've ever attended hands down.
                I'm sure the atmosphere was out of this world. I was too young to attend, but I remember my dad was at Tyson vs Holyfield II and he said the atmosphere after the fight was the craziest thing he's ever seen/felt. There was chaos, confusion and traffic everywhere.

Comment

great performance to end a career.

Comment

Does he deserve a statue like Shaq though???

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      Does he deserve a statue like Shaq though???
                      Hell probably 2.

Afro #8 kobe dunking and #24 kobe doing a fadeaway

Comment

Working...
                      X