No announcement yet.

weed was meant to be smoked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    This was brutal......Bringer you are killin it as of late.
    Appreciate the shout, Cuauhtemoc.

Not yours though, Tim.

on you.

Comment

Aids was meant to be spread.

Comment

Not meant to be smoked at all.

I feel like vomitting when Im not choking to death on the stuff. Its totally un-natural to burn that **** inside your body. My beautiful pink lungs were crying.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Being a person who has smoked both tobacco products as well as marijuana, I find your notion that weed offers 'no resistance' to lungs utterly laughable.

Equally laughable is your argument that because marijuana grows naturally, it cannot be considered a drug. Following that particularly stupid school of thought, plenty of things ranging from DMT and psilocybin, to LSA and peyote, to atropine and ricin shouldn't be considered drugs, either.

Except they are.

I should make it clear that I'm not anti-marijuana. Infact, I favor legalization of a variety of currently illegal drugs. What I am, however, is anti-stupidity. Which is found in copious amounts of daily marijuana smokers.

No offense, but as long as idiots like yourself (who are notorious for using such mind-numbingly ******ed arguments) are the ones who are framing the marijuana debate in this country, you'll never be able to smoke weed freely anytime soon.
          Ouch..........

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X