Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios- I don’t understand all the hype surrounding him!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    you really think Linares would beat him?

Linares is good kid and a very skilled fighter but if DeMarco's pressure could get to him don't you think Rios would absolutely burst his pipes with the pressure he brings?

I don't think it was the pressure. Linares had two cuts. Bleeding all over the place and it started affecting his vision late in the fight. No cuts, he would possibly could have boxed to a UD.

Rios would be an interesting fight for Linares. Good enough to get his career on track if he wins but challenging enough to keep him honest in ring.

I think with Rios, what you see is what you get. If Linares can keep him on the end of his punches, I think he could win.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I don't think it was the pressure. Linares had two cuts. Bleeding all over the place and it started affecting his vision late in the fight. No cuts, he would possibly could have boxed to a UD.

Rios would be an interesting fight for Linares. Good enough to get his career on track if he wins but challenging enough to keep him honest in ring.

I think with Rios, what you see is what you get. If Linares can keep him on the end of his punches, I think he could win.
      nah he was fading like he was in the Juarez fight a few us noticed it at about the 6th round he was huffing a bit. He was gassing the cut might have drained him but what DeMarco was doing in there was a large part of why Linares was stopped as well

Linares would have to fight a flawless fight to win IMO

Comment

DAMNN!!! I was so right about Rios hype..... But got Khan so wrong loll oh well **** happens.

Comment

dude's a bum....get him out of here

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            dude's a bum....get him out of here
            Agree with you boss man... But take that guy off your avi B..

Comment

He got shut down by a boxer that was to be expected at some point in his career there's always going to be hype around an aggressive face first slugger like Rios
              This was not a good style match-up put him in with someone who's easier to hit and will bang abit and he'll provide some brutish entertainment

Comment

dont feel bad TS, i dont understand most of the hype surrounding 95% of fighters who get shoved down our throats as the next all-time great.

Comment

Working...
                X