Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw Deontay Wilder at the mall today. Dude is tall as shyt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Deontay Wilder at the mall today. Dude is tall as shyt!

Dude was towering over everyone he walked by. You see them on TV and don't really think anything about it until you see them in person. These guys are huge.

i saw tank davis at the mall today wait no i didnt he's so small i couldnt even see him!

Comment

I wuda yelled.... "To this day"

Comment

"Dude is tall as shyt!" Just take the words "tall as" out, and there you have it

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          "Dude is tall as shyt!" Just take the words "tall as" out, and there you have it
          - -Dude was poking outta his toilet seat scoping his bathroom out.

Comment

I saw Triple Flop at In & Out burgers, and I punked him. Dude really is a bum.

Comment

respect you didn't try run over for a 'selfie' sick of seeing that ***** ppl running up with their phones screaming their name wouldn't you just shake the hand of a fighter you admired saying your a fan of theirs or something

Comment

It's all relative.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                  I saw Triple Flop at In & Out burgers, and I punked him. Dude really is a bum.
                  You punk everyone. You're a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    i saw tank davis at the mall today wait no i didnt he's so small i couldnt even see him!
                    My friend literally saw Tank at Lennox Mall here in Atlanta months back. He is pretty short.

Comment

Working...
                    X