Sino nag-a-ALDUB dito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sino nag-a-ALDUB dito?

umamin na ang mga nahuhumaling dito

hindi ko gets ang trip nato...its cool but i cant believe how big its gotten

Comment

I used too. The first couple of weeks was good but after they made it into a drama, don't watch it that much anymore.

Comment

hit sya dito pati sa mga kababayan nating OFW, nakakarelieve daw ng stress

im not really into the love team, mas gusto ko yung comedy nila Jose, Wally tsaka Paolo

Comment

Alden and Yaya hasn't seen each other in person when Yaya first joined Eat Bulaga. Yaya was out all the time with Wally, Jose, and that other guy on their segment of the show. In one of their meal breaks, the crew found out that Yaya has a big crush on Alden. So, on one of their show, the EB management decided to let Alden be on the camera to be seen by Yaya. Then yaya was "kilig". That is how they started.

My gf's brother is a cameraman for EB, he said that is how the ALDUB kalye serye started.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Alden and Yaya hasn't seen each other in person when Yaya first joined Eat Bulaga. Yaya was out all the time with Wally, Jose, and that other guy on their segment of the show. In one of their meal breaks, the crew found out that Yaya has a big crush on Alden. So, on one of their show, the EB management decided to let Alden be on the camera to be seen by Yaya. Then yaya was "kilig". That is how they started.

My gf's brother is a cameraman for EB, he said that is how the ALDUB kalye serye started.
            yup it's accidental, di katulad ng iba na heavy scripted

they also followed scripts but mostly guidelines as they improvise more

that's why i commend the efforts of those 3 because without them, Aldub won't really take surge

Comment

Lol umabot dito haha. Personally I don't, but my family do. Crazy how big it's gotten. Can't imagine though how they'll pull off it's 'ending'?

Comment

Originally posted by fraubau View Post
                Lol umabot dito haha. Personally I don't, but my family do. Crazy how big it's gotten. Can't imagine though how they'll pull off it's 'ending'?

ung ending? eh ano pa? scandal

Comment

Dahil sa thread nato, nalaman ko tuloy kung sino sila. Kakatawa naman. Aprub!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Dahil sa thread nato, nalaman ko tuloy kung sino sila. Kakatawa naman. Aprub!
                    sina wally at jose ang nakakatawa. aldub eh di ko feel, mukhang lipas na ako, hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X