Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbie Barrett was right!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know whats the bet that you made between you and IBO WBF IBA, but grats Robbie. Always to see that pretentious clown get donked on.

Comment

I feel like at this point Robbie should get his own theme song.
      "Oh Robbie you're so right,
      You're so right you blow our minds,
      Hey Robbie! (hey-hey) Hey Robbie!"

And make WBC WBO IBF a mod already, jeez.

Comment

Yes Robbie was right but not for the reasons he predicted. Fury ran away from the fight, not Wilder. Maybe Robbie is a member of Fury’s camp so he knew this would happen all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I thought Wilder was more likely to pull out than Fury. I still believe he would have, all his fans did too. Nobody believed he would fight on ESPN yesterday so lets no act like he wasn't going to pull out.
          Mauricio Suleiman came out and clearly stated that Wilder expressed a willingness to defend his title in the rematch. But that Fury will be taking on another fight.

So it was Fury who pulled out and "ducked" here. There's no two ways about it.

As I said you lucked your way into your prediction coming true. It happened but not due to Wilder as you so badly wanted to believe.

Still, a bet is a bet. WBC WBA IBF should pay up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Of course i was.
            Lmao, you do crack me up Robbie. Despite the fact you're a coont, you do make me laugh. You wanted no part of the deal when it looked like the fight was gonna go ahead. I just knew you'd be in here basking in your victory when it didn't happen after all.

Comment

Working...
            X