Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for what Lewis will say about it... i guess it’s Joshua fault lol

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
      Its not that man its just I feel personally that fight will always be on the table and theres jus no rush so soon after the first fight especially when theres another title holder out there who needs to step up like fury and wilder

I will call neither of them a ducker for this let them both take an interim fight why should they risk everything twice while AJ fights some fat pudding and gains an advantage over them beating each other to death

we might get Joshua vs wilder which i want to see more
      Lol aj sent them both offers that were rejected because they wanted to fight each other. If they were that bothered about “aj having an advantage” why not accept?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Wilder got the decision, they have to settle matters in the ring and it was a good fight.

Unless you rather see Fury fight someone else? Who you have in mind?
        Wilder didn't get the decision, he got a gift draw. In reality Fury won and nobody is going to tell me different. Way too many trolls on this site.

I wouldn't mind seeing Fury kick the shít out of Joyce. I'm not into the HW's really. Just following lately because of the drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          At least their paid to judge while media falls in love with certain fighters.
          You puzzle me... but yeah, judges are paid. To judge. Well said. Btw who are journalists in love with when they score a draw while a judge blatantly robs a fighter? The point was being made that a professional fighter is more competent to judge than a journalist. I asked about the judges to put that little theory to a test. Don't deflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Byrd has devoted thousands of unpaid hours along with all vegas judges,& has been extensively schooled on judging,& if a judge has a good track record their picked in vegas 4 the big fights because vegas has the best judges on earth when you consider the process of selection, & that the end result is almost ALWAYS fair when all cards are read wheras nobody bats an eye when every Hearn/Warren card has tons of judges scoring shutouts in close fights/rightful draws. Just because a fight is razor close doesn't mean a fighter deserved to win some rds,in fact that's when judges are corrupt,if fighter A fights the exact same way every rd & wins in the 4 criteria in those rds by slim margin,they deserve to win all those rds,but the media/fans like to score fights by giving fighter b some rds because they were close or because of bias or merely because their not watching in a judges minset where every min glued to the match instead of fans/media who watch it in a completely different fashion with distractions & commentary.
            I'm not sure what point you are making. 118-110? Tell me more about extensive schooling even though that is not the point of the OP and my response to him. Don't pretend like you didn't understand it.

Comment

Body shots are/have always been the highest scoring punches,just as Jabs are by far lowest scoring. Both equate to same thing,the fighter who lands more body punches/power punches & at a higher percentage usually always wins,& usually always does more damage as a result as its a testiment to who is winning,if your landing more power/body shots & higher accuracy its because your the better man. Canelo landed more than 50 more thudding body shots as ggg in each fight,that definitely wins hella pts with judges. Remember all body shots are considered power punches & they make a fighter cringe which score pts also.
              No. Scoring doesn't work like that, man. Bodyshots are considered a good investment strategically because of the cumulative effect they can have, but you don't as it were get more 'points' for them... the benefit comes from the likelihood that your opponent will become fatigued and weakened later in the fight.

The bolded is more correct, if they have a visible effect they'll be scored as such, but then so would a jab... you score each punch based on the the physical effect it appears to produce on impact, not on the type of punch it is, or where it lands. Course there's a subjective element but you'll find nowhere in any rulebook or scoring recommendations that one kind of punch should automatically be scored higher than another.

Understand I ain't taking issue with your scoring of any particular fight... you reckon Canelo won one or both fights that's your prerogative, I'm merely pointing out that your scoring criteria are maybe different from what's normally recognised.

Comment

More nonsense ad hominems & strawman from a clown who can't debate anything like a man. As I said your pathetically weak, resorting to grammar as a cop out for getting owned as if I give a sht,btw you make tons of spelling errors .
                Ok let’s cut to the chase you are a ******. This is really the only language you understand. You are babbling on about absolute nonsense and getting emotional that I don’t want to debate with your stupidity. You use insulting words that you can’t even spell correctly which is annoying in itself and your response is you misspell words, so that makes it ok then? You also don’t like to use paragraph which becomes more of an effort for someone that didn’t necessarily wanted to read what you had to say in the first place

How can you debate with someone that deems his opinion to be fact even though it the same sentence you use the word probably which suggests to any logical person that it is not a fact.

You claimed AJ went in the ring and called out Whyte! When did that take place you are a liar. You then went on to say AJ has never called anyone out in the ring. I reminded you he called out Fury and Wilder. You ignored that and started talking about he ducked Whyte to fight fat baby.

Maybe if you answered the questions I asked I may have been more willing to listen to your drivel. In any case you didn’t stop there you spoke about the 50 million which is always a intriguing topic for me as it helps me gauge a posters agenda because they usually mention that which they have a right to do so but never mention or reveal anything else. Even the percentage offers that Wilder received but you claim you are a boxing fan not a Wilder fan. You are deluded at least I can openly admit I’m a AJ fan and I support Wilder ,I just prefer AJ. Don’t take yourself so seriously sweetheart

Comment

• Can't be bothered to go through 24 pages of comments but you guys owe Robbie Barrett an apology!

Comment

Byrd has devoted thousands of unpaid hours along with all vegas judges,& has been extensively schooled on judging,& if a judge has a good track record their picked in vegas 4 the big fights because vegas has the best judges on earth when you consider the process of selection, & that the end result is almost ALWAYS fair when all cards are read wheras nobody bats an eye when every Hearn/Warren card has tons of judges scoring shutouts in close fights/rightful draws. Just because a fight is razor close doesn't mean a fighter deserved to win some rds,in fact that's when judges are corrupt,if fighter A fights the exact same way every rd & wins in the 4 criteria in those rds by slim margin,they deserve to win all those rds,but the media/fans like to score fights by giving fighter b some rds because they were close or because of bias or merely because their not watching in a judges minset where every min glued to the match instead of fans/media who watch it in a completely different fashion with distractions & commentary.
                    You are an idiot and you probably think what you are saying is articulate?put your head in a bucket of cold water and cool down your brain cells are heating up

Comment

• Not surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X