Broner to Thurman: "Quit saying my name."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Al already working on it!

Comment

your new name is zab judah and no one said it!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Damn. Motorcity Cobra must have really wrecked you if you're mentioning his name on the low about a topic that doesn't even concern him.

That's pretty pvsssy, bruh, but carry on being pvssy
        You still mad boy? I’ll sign an autograph for you if you shut your little trick mouth. Lol.

Get off my d*ck, f*g boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          You still mad boy? I’ll sign an autograph for you if you shut your little trick mouth. Lol.

Get off my d*ck, f*g boy.

How about you try getting off everyone's dlck that you mention in threads without notifying them. That's what pvssies do

By the way, I still know someone who wants your autograph in real life. Too bad you wanted to send a 17 year old in your place. Another pvssy move

You are by far the most feminine poster here. Put ya tampon in and stop leaking all over the forum. Thanks.

Comment

How about you try getting off everyone's dlck that you mention in threads without notifying them. That's what pvssies do

By the way, I still know someone who wants your autograph in real life. Too bad you wanted to send a 17 year old in your place. Another pvssy move

You are by far the most feminine poster here. Put ya tampon in and stop leaking all over the forum. Thanks.
            You’ve got mental problems little boy. I said 15. I know 15 year olds that would wipe the floor with your boy.

You’re mad bc you’re an inferior b*tch. You’re like a hype boy for you gay lover. Lmao...

Hype boy... how you feel? Do me a favor and quit quoting me. I don’t want to speak to punk a$$ hype boys any more.

Comment

You’ve got mental problems little boy. I said 15. I know 15 year olds that would wipe the floor with your boy.
              Apparently, the 15 year old has already mopped the floor with you since you want him as a stand in

You’re mad bc you’re an inferior b*tch. You’re like a hype boy for you gay lover. Lmao...
              More ducking and dodging by you. Why don't you put those boxing skills on display that you keep bragging about?

Hype boy... how you feel? Do me a favor and quit quoting me. I don’t want to speak to punk a$$ hype boys any more.
              LMAOOOOO. Says the dude that keeps bringing up everybody out of nowhere. You're pathetic. You are afraid to quote the people you talk about because ur a pvss.

Still waiting for you to accept that challenge instead of pushing a 15 year old to go in your place

Comment

Broner is a ****ing joke of a pro boxer, who just got schooled by a way past prime 40 year old.

broner career makes Zab Judah career look like Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Broner is a ****ing joke of a pro boxer, who just got schooled by a way past prime 40 year old.

broner career makes Zab Judah career look like Bernard Hopkins.
                  This is all true

Comment

Broner whoops Thurman as bad as he whooped on Pacquiao

#facts

Comment

Damn. Motorcity Cobra must have really wrecked you if you're mentioning his name on the low about a topic that doesn't even concern him.

That's pretty pvsssy, bruh, but carry on being pvssy
                      Lomadeaux is my *****

Comment

Working...
                      X