Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-18-2018, 02:58 PM #41
bo jungle

Quoted: 2497 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,847,821,900,774,384.00
Total Points: 100,000,122,850,098,882,281,472.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

It was very impressive. Wilder ran into stiff competition, got hurt, and had to dig deep to KO one of the best available opponents. He deserves lots of credit for that fight.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-20-2018, 11:03 PM #42
Interim Champion

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,100,050,534.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Haha, When was Wlad supposed to fight Ortiz?

When was Joshua supposed to fight Ortiz as well?

And Ortiz wasn't roided at this point either. He'd been caught.

Ortiz was so close to failing the medical so he was in bad shape. But you need to make Wilder look better so will hype this up to the max. No matter how many times you don't like hearing it you're going to have to face up to the fact that Ortiz was an old man who had high blood pressure and horrible stamina. He'd also proven nothing in his career. So he's a hype-job, not the "Boogie man".
Dude, any of the champions (including Wilder) could've fought Ortiz earlier. None of them wanted to. Nobody in that division has wanted to fight Ortiz the last 4 years and you know it.

And steroids effect your performance for years afterwards. They don't just wear off, LOL.

And I know an Anthony Joshua fan isn't talking about somebody lacking stamina.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:05 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2704 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,108,853.50
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
Dude, any of the champions (including Wilder) could've fought Ortiz earlier. None of them wanted to. Nobody in that division has wanted to fight Ortiz the last 4 years and you know it.

And steroids effect your performance for years afterwards. They don't just wear off, LOL.

And I know an Anthony Joshua fan isn't talking about somebody lacking stamina.
Joshua has been ducking Ortiz for 4 years? He's only been champ since 2016. He wasn't going to fight at world level before this because he had little experience. And after this point, he never had the chance to fight him. If so, tell me when?

Joshua has good stamina, he's been long in fights and shown he's good. It's not great or anything, but it's solid. Ortiz on the other hand has 2 rounds of stamina at most, which is dreadful. So they don't compare in the slightest.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:24 PM #44
Interim Champion

The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joshua has been ducking Ortiz for 4 years? He's only been champ since 2016. He wasn't going to fight at world level before this because he had little experience. And after this point, he never had the chance to fight him. If so, tell me when?

Joshua has good stamina, he's been long in fights and shown he's good. It's not great or anything, but it's solid. Ortiz on the other hand has 2 rounds of stamina at most, which is dreadful. So they don't compare in the slightest.
I said everybody in the division has been avoiding Ortiz since 2014. Anybody who wanted to fight him could have over the past 3 or 4 years.

Joshua has good stamina?

Dude was tired in the 5th round against 41-year old Vlad.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:26 PM #45
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5713 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,448,686,183,525.23
Total Points: 1,000,017,411,890,649,216.00
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboxing View Post
In response to the article in which Fury claims Wilder hasn't beat anybody. I thought the Ortiz win was impressive. I read a lot of comments before the fight how "King Kong" Ortiz was going to annihilate Wilder, but now he's a nobody. Thoughts?
Yes it impressed me and I'm no Wilder fan. He battled through adversity against an opponent who posed a legitimate threat to the champion at the time. What more can you ask from a champion? Solid win and his worth went up in my opinion.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:27 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 282,314,211.57
Total Points: 200,000,000,000,010,284,433,408.00
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Rabbit punches and a referee that helped him.
eco1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:40 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
I said everybody in the division has been avoiding Ortiz since 2014. Anybody who wanted to fight him could have over the past 3 or 4 years.

Joshua has good stamina?

Dude was tired in the 5th round against 41-year old Vlad.
If Joshua could have fought Ortiz after he won the IBF title, tell me when if he was ducking?

That was in the Wlad fight. He went late in the Takam and Parker fights, so he at least has good stamina. He's a heavyweight so it most likely is going to be great.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:44 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1768 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,615,771,327,796,909.75
Total Points: 100,000,001,615,872,519,045,120.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- Suck on this d@ck prick - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Can't remember. He so far has had his best performances vs his best opponents. Vs Stiverne he also surprised people.
SplitSecond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:57 PM #49
Interim Champion

Quote:
If Joshua could have fought Ortiz after he won the IBF title, tell me when if he was ducking?

That was in the Wlad fight. He went late in the Takam and Parker fights, so he at least has good stamina. He's a heavyweight so it most likely is going to be great.
He gassed out in every one of his fights.

His opponents just didn't take advantage of it.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:06 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He gassed out in every one of his fights.

His opponents just didn't take advantage of it.
Joshua gassed out in every one of his 21 fights? No he didn't, not even close. You'd have to be a moron who has never watched him fight to think so.

Not going to answer my question for a second time?

Share This With Friends

Tags
impress, ortiz, wilder's, you?

User Tag List