Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-16-2018, 10:20 AM #21
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3646 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,663,965,795,462,381,568.00
Total Points: 100,197,663,965,795,462,414,336.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Oh definitely impressed, how can you not be? I wasn't really that impress with his style of fighting on that night. But after the 7th round where he nearly got stopped i was massively impress. Going into the fight i thought he would play with Ortiz then stop him, but he fought like an idiot for the first 6 rounds, got himself in trouble in the 7th round then regrouped and took out Ortiz with style.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-16-2018, 10:31 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,000,000,010,100,995,522,560.00
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

I was impressed that he had to show grit and heart and come through it to win from the brink of losing. He'd never had to do it before, so that was impressive.

As for actually beating Ortiz, i don't know. He had one good win over Jennings years ago and not looked impressive or beaten anybody of note since. It's really hard to gauge how good Ortiz is/was in terms of levels but he was an unbeaten dangerous fighter.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:32 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,029,999,999,991,414,784.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

I was thoroughly impressed. First, like everyone said because he was resilient. However, he came in the fight already compromised. He was getting over a bout of the flu and was lighter than he wanted to be... Against a guy who obviously did his homework. That was a recipe for disaster. When he got rocked he kept calm and weathered the storm. You could see him adjusting before got caught but Ortiz adjusted himself. Wlider's power is undeniable. If he didn't have that power it would've been an ugly night.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:27 PM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,100,050,682.25

I was.

Ortiz is the "boogie man" of the division for a reason. Vlad, Joshua, or nobody else wanted it with him or still want it with him.

He's the most skilled guy in the division, who's a southpaw, and has crazy power, and is roided to the gills.

So yeah, anybody saying Wilder never beat anybody need to be asked why their guy avoided Ortiz when he was at his best 2 or 3 years ago when he was the best fighter in the division.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:10 PM #25
Team PBC

Quoted: 3525 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,853,450,628,845,502,464.00
Total Points: 31,148,449,529,046,016,000.00
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Nope, I expect Bombsquad to KO every opponent that steps in the ring with him and that's exactly what he did. Bring on the next victim.
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:33 PM #26
Dinamita

Quoted: 1561 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,269,260,042,141,222.00
Total Points: 20,270,484,388,723,688.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Very impressive win, anyone saying otherwise is just hating.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:02 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2774 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,111,839.25
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

It was a good win but I wouldn't say I was impressed. Wilder looked lost out there against a fighter who had no stamina and high blood pressure until he landed a big right hand later in the fight. Had Ortiz not had the worst stamina in history, we wouldn't be looking at Wilder as the WBC champ because he would have had it ripped from his grasp.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:05 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
he was losing rounds to gerald washington too...and getting outworked by him too...till washington got knocked out just like ortiz did

also i think some of the AJ fanboys have a hard time understanding what "out on his feet" means...wilder wasnt "out on his feet" like others here have mentioned...if he were he would have lost and been knocked out...guys that are "out on their feet" go down or get stopped...wilder finished the round on his feet and never left them....LOL
But Ortiz couldn't knock Wilder out when he was out on his feet could he? He gassed out for the remainder of the fight. Had Ortiz not gassed out, he would have ripped Wilder apart. So Wilder was lucky his opponent wasn't in good shape.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:10 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Oh definitely impressed, how can you not be? I wasn't really that impress with his style of fighting on that night. But after the 7th round where he nearly got stopped i was massively impress. Going into the fight i thought he would play with Ortiz then stop him, but he fought like an idiot for the first 6 rounds, got himself in trouble in the 7th round then regrouped and took out Ortiz with style.
Huh? Wilder fought like an idiot for the first 6 rounds? But he and Ortiz did nothing but stare at each other while the crowd booed.

I think you're getting your fights mixed up.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:16 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
I was.

Ortiz is the "boogie man" of the division for a reason. Vlad, Joshua, or nobody else wanted it with him or still want it with him.

He's the most skilled guy in the division, who's a southpaw, and has crazy power, and is roided to the gills.

So yeah, anybody saying Wilder never beat anybody need to be asked why their guy avoided Ortiz when he was at his best 2 or 3 years ago when he was the best fighter in the division.
Haha, When was Wlad supposed to fight Ortiz?

When was Joshua supposed to fight Ortiz as well?

And Ortiz wasn't roided at this point either. He'd been caught.

Ortiz was so close to failing the medical so he was in bad shape. But you need to make Wilder look better so will hype this up to the max. No matter how many times you don't like hearing it you're going to have to face up to the fact that Ortiz was an old man who had high blood pressure and horrible stamina. He'd also proven nothing in his career. So he's a hype-job, not the "Boogie man".

Share This With Friends

Tags
impress, ortiz, wilder's, you?

User Tag List