No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence More Important To Me Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    Maybe the dude feels a win over a "real" champion in his 5th division, does more for his legacy than beating an old, washed up, former steroid abuser with a fake belt.
    Nice ad hominem, when did Manny fail a test? You sound like a soyboy.

Comment

I would love to see Mickey fight Pac. I don't think he is ready for Spence. That's a for sure suicide move.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Nice ad hominem, when did Manny fail a test? You sound like a soyboy.
        He's never failed a test, but then again its also abnormal to run through 8 weight classes, getting stronger and stronger, while adding muscle mass, and IMPROVING stamina in the process

Forgive me for being a tad bit skeptical.

Comment

If he's smart, Mikey would fight PAC and take title then fight Spence. At least then when Spence stops him it won't have such a bad look on resume.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Mikey would be competitive and would sell well on PPV.

That's a better move than fighting Errol Spence in my opinion.

Comment

He's never failed a test, but then again its also abnormal to run through 8 weight classes, getting stronger and stronger, while adding muscle mass, and IMPROVING stamina in the process

I'd forgive you if you weren't just making sht up, when in the lower weights did Pacquiao take minutes of rounds off sitting behind the high guard if his stamina got so much better? You're a thic sht just parroting the narrative of Floyd boys back in the days.

Comment

Maybe the dude feels a win over a "real" champion in his 5th division, does more for his legacy than beating an old, washed up, former steroid abuser with a fake belt.

It's abnormal because everyone else is MEDIOCRE in comparison.
                That includes Errol Spence vs 28-year old Manny.

Why would Mikey pass up an "easy" chance to gain more popularity & leverage against Spence by beating a post-KO, post-surgery, 140 pounder, aged part-time boxer in Manny Pacquiao?

The answer is simple. Manny is still HIGH RISK at 39.
                Manny Pacquiao #GOAT
                Last edited by Lacruzel; 08-04-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  So the question is what's Mikey going to do after Spence stops him?
                  He will retire with less money.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    If he's smart, Mikey would fight PAC and take title then fight Spence. At least then when Spence stops him it won't have such a bad look on resume.
                    He won't win against Pacman. He was flubby and slow against Easter Jr. He will be more flubby and slow against the Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacruzel View Post
                      It's abnormal because everyone else is MEDIOCRE in comparison.
                      That includes Errol Spence vs 28-year old Manny.

Why would Mikey pass up an "easy" chance to gain more popularity & leverage against Spence by beating a post-KO, post-surgery, 140 pounder, aged part-time boxer in Manny Pacquiao?

The answer is simple. Manny is still HIGH RISK at 39.
                      Manny Pacquiao #GOAT
                      I agree. Pacquiao will destroy Garcia's legacy and will be retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X