Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael Poll - If You Could Subscribe to One Service, Which Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people are Spamming the Polls are mostly from the UK I'm sure in which they don't have to pay for DAZN

If you from the UK please STFU about DAZN and how great it is and how it is "ONLY 9.99" and "You Should Buy It". You guys are not the ones that have to pay for it in the UK

But Not Interested in NEITHER I have my ways of seeing EVERYTHING for a great Price and without having to switch applications to watch different content

Comment

Where did you come up with those list of fights? I’ve not seen announcements for most of them. Whyte Parker for example - when was that announced on showtime ?

Comment

DAZN is trash and doesn't even belong on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post

If I could only subscribe to one each month then it'd depend on the fights that month wouldn't it? Think I'd probably change my subscription each month.

Or it'd have to be about money right? Is this some sort of math problem? Espn+ is the cheapest so guess it'd be that one! DAZN twice as much with lesser fighters. SHO & HBO require cable plus premium subscriptions, so if I can afford either, think I can certainly afford the apps too if I wanted them.

What about the size of the screen? Actually the determining factor to me, along with all the other programming.

Maybe he's asking which has the better boxing so far this year? Why not just say that? Showtime.

Comment

The HBO's Championship Boxing series sucks major balls. I am surprised they haven't gone out of business by now because the PBC holds all the cards and leverage and they still refuse to do business with Al Haymon who has the deepest talent roster pool of any advisor/manager in the world and in the entire sport of boxing.

Comment

Looks like Americans love Eddie the messiah!

Comment

Definitely Showtime. They have more boxing and consistently better fights.

Comment

Working...
                X