No announcement yet.

David Benavidez ~vs~ Caleb Plant IG War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Benavidez by decision in the IG battle. Benavidez by KO in the ring.

Sweet Hands better be mindful of what he's asking for he just might get it. He seems like a talented guy who still needs more grooming. Benavidez seems like a guy who can compete with anyone in the division TODAY.
    I like Plant but he thinks too much of himself because he can roll a shoulder nicely, probably thinks it makes of him a bigger sized Floyd, he's also trying too much to act G.
    He's probably doing good a the TMT gym versus Jack and Love but that would just be sparring.

He never fought a TOP 30 in his life.
    And it's not like he went to the olympics to fight some huge talents before.

Dude only fought kids in Golden gloves then bums as a pro on friday night fights, his better win is Porky 8 losses on a bum knee, on a fcking bum knee bro.

Caleb need to wake up, he's trying to fight the best 168 pounders in Benavidez, he ain't rolling between David deadly fast combos, get a Truax fight first bro ffs.

Plant sounds like a clown IMO. And he shoud cut the sht with his daughter story, he talks about this half of his interviews. He need to separate things, dude sounds depressive. That story should remain a bit more private. You can talk about it but not every time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      I scored it 116-112 for Plant.

Benavidez was winning through 9 rounds, but I think Plant rallied really well with "overly sized, goofy Neanderthal looking ass" and " looking like you sell Mexican street corn at the fair in north Nashville looking ass" to pull it out, late.
      Those were some solid highlights & the best highlights of the fight, but most of Sweet Hands attempts were weak thus I think Benavides deserved the W.

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
        Mexicans are the greatest PED cheats of our generation.
        Oh you are just another random troll here. Okayy..i'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I like Plant but he thinks too much of himself because he can roll a shoulder nicely, probably thinks it makes of him a bigger sized Floyd, he's also trying too much to act G.
          He's probably doing good a the TMT gym versus Jack and Love but that would just be sparring.

He never fought a TOP 30 in his life.
          And it's not like he went to the olympics to fight some huge talents before.
          In fairness I wasn't hyping the guy really. I'm with you...I think. BUT I do think he's got some skills that can take him higher then he's at. How high is the question. And thats always the question for guys who look good beating lesser guys, but haven't even fought the better guys yet.

Caleb need to wake up, he's trying to fight the best 168 pounders in Benavidez, he ain't rolling between David deadly fast combos, get a Truax fight first bro ffs.
          Definitely agree with you here. He don't want Benavidez. His people would be wise to enjoy the headlines from this exchange, but not consider or make any real offer to Benavides. Thats a fight I think you avoid til you got a title & its a nice unification fight or you become the #1 contender for his belt. Outside of that I'd pass on Benavidez I think.

Plant sounds like a clown IMO. And he shoud cut the sht with his daughter story, he talks about this half of his interviews. He need to separate things, dude sounds depressive. That story should remain a bit more private. You can talk about it but not every time.
          Idk man. I can't bust a guys balls for this. I'm not sure how much of an impact something like this could have on someone. And I think the range could be from never talking about it & holding it all in to talking about it way too much & honestly I don't see him bringing it up THAT much. I think Jacobs cancer thing gets mentioned 20x more than Plant's kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            In fairness I wasn't hyping the guy really. I'm with you...I think. BUT I do think he's got some skills that can take him higher then he's at. How high is the question. And thats always the question for guys who look good beating lesser guys, but haven't even fought the better guys yet.

Definitely agree with you here. He don't want Benavidez. His people would be wise to enjoy the headlines from this exchange, but not consider or make any real offer to Benavides. Thats a fight I think you avoid til you got a title & its a nice unification fight or you become the #1 contender for his belt. Outside of that I'd pass on Benavidez I think.

Idk man. I can't bust a guys balls for this. I'm not sure how much of an impact something like this could have on someone. And I think the range could be from never talking about it & holding it all in to talking about it way too much & honestly I don't see him bringing it up THAT much. I think Jacobs cancer thing gets mentioned 20x more than Plant's kid.
            That's prize fighting bro and you better hide your weaknesses/strenghts, or at least not expose them too much.
            Some mofos might calling him out on this, they will sure get under his skin. You got mofos and idiots in the sport, social medias.

I will never judge Caleb the man about that, his story his sad as hell, I'm feeling sorry for him, he seems to take it like a man.
            But I'm thinking about the fighter and I don't think mixing up those things will help him.
            Boxing is a killer cold blood sport, mentally hurt guys end up koed/shot or on nervous breakdown ala McCall/Tyson/Broner because of the pressure of the sport.

I had that feeling when I heard that video from TMT (Jeff is funny as hell):
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTKuN5qRu1I

5,35 Caleb seems too much into it IMO, from a focus/boxing stand point...I could be wrong.

Don't get me wrong I like the guy, he's breaking codes an rules "fight like a black guy" lol just like Hurd is doing "fighting on a eastern euro style"lol

Comment

Plant is TRASH couldnt even stop a sloppy shot porky medina. Benavidez is going to be P4P in the coming years just watch this kid is the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                David is probably on steroids though, get VADA enrolled and we will see how good David really is.
                Plant will win this fight imo.
                But he's fat!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Oh you are just another random troll here. Okayy..i'm out.
                  Oh you're just a PEDxican fanboy, okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    But he's fat!
                    So was Tyson Fury and Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Plant is TRASH couldnt even stop a sloppy shot porky medina. Benavidez is going to be P4P in the coming years just watch this kid is the goods.
                      You really don't believe that, do you?
                      David should have lost to that flat footed plodder in that first fight, I forgot the name, but no way does David beat the top names of this division.

I'd bet the house on someone like Eubank Jr stopping David Benavidez who is nothing more than just a brawler, Eubank Jr is considered the joker of the division, but I'm 100pc certain he would Ice someone like David who has none of the boxing IQ that the top guys at 168 have i.e. DeGale, Groves, Ramirez.

Comment

Working...
                      X