Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ "Deontay Wilder Will Come In The Ring When I Allow Him To, Not When He Wants To"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ "Deontay Wilder Will Come In The Ring When I Allow Him To, Not When He Wants To"

On multiple interviews today Anthony Joshua said that that he will tell Deontay Wilder when to enter the ring. He said the lions den is his home and Deontay Wilder should know his limits.. He will only enter when AJ gives him permission to if AJ wins the fight.

But despite AJ now saying he will let Wilder in on his permission, roumors are circulating that Wilder does not want to attend because he knows Dillian Whyte will be there to call him out. Instead he's reported to fight Dominic Breazeale next.

Bum Squad Wilder is ready to shy away from the biggest heavyweight fight this year, he's being paid a lot of money to come, been given a first class ticket and a 5 star hotel plus all eyes would have been on him and his profile would have went through the roof but he's chickened out.

This is a disgrace.. He talks big but when the opportunity is presented to him he runs away scared. He's the disgraceful title holder of Alabama.. I feel sorry for his fans. Deonkey Duck Windmill is a shameful heavyweight. There is no excuse that he can use to avoid the biggest spotlight he has got in his career ever. This fight is being broadcasted to every single country in the world. Shame on you Wilder.

BuuuuuumSquaaaaad!
    Last edited by NahMean; 03-27-2018, 07:11 PM.

He's right about one thing. Wilder has no place in that ring unless AJ invites him in there after winning the fight.

Comment

Aj is the daddy

Wilder is a boy

Comment

joshua said hes not coming in the ring, so wilders not travelling. pretty sure tyson fury would just walk straight in it whether joshua wanted him to or not. but wilder does as hes told.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Aj is the daddy

Wilder is a boy
          Daddy has given the little boy permission to come out, but the little boy is poo'd his pants and went running off hiding.

Wilder has to be the stupidest, most frightened champion in history.

Quck Quck... DuckSquad

Comment

Honestly, AJ sounds like a big princess saying that. Imagine if Canelo said that to GG. What a bytch AJ is turning out to be. You guys, as fans, should demand more. I'd be embarrassed as fuk if a fighter I rooted for was scared of a face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Honestly, AJ sounds like a big princess saying that. Imagine if Canelo said that to GG. What a bytch AJ is turning out to be. You guys, as fans, should demand more. I'd be embarrassed as fuk if a fighter I rooted for was scared of a face to face.
              Imagine if Wilder gets in the ring and starts getting in AJ's face.... that won't end well.

Plus, imagine doing it when a fight isn't signed and Wilder then makes crazy demands.... he's managed to fool the public into thinking he is the one chasing Joshua but then prices himself out.

I agree there should be no face-offs unless a fight was signed and it's pre-planned. Anything else is just fake bravado.

Still, Wilder could have just jumped in the ring and called him out, now he's the one that looks like a coward because "AJ said I'm not allowed" hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Imagine if Wilder gets in the ring and starts getting in AJ's face.... that won't end well.

Plus, imagine doing it when a fight isn't signed and Wilder then makes crazy demands.... he's managed to fool the public into thinking he is the one chasing Joshua but then prices himself out.

I agree there should be no face-offs unless a fight was signed and it's pre-planned. Anything else is just fake bravado.

Still, Wilder could have just jumped in the ring and called him out, now he's the one that looks like a coward because "AJ said I'm not allowed" hahaha
                lol, wut? "Won't end well"?? Why? Because AJ is terrible at articulating himself?

Fury got in the ring With Wilder and it was THE boxing news that month. Those two handled themselves like pro boxers. If AJ/Hearn (because AJ can't think on his own) wanted this fight, they'd bring Wilder in there for the free publicity. They clearly don't want it. Fans know that, even though some are trying to lie to themselves about it. In 2 years you'll look back at it and say, "Wow, Joshua really did duck that fight."

Comment

You need to stop this fanboy stuff.

Comment

Canelo took GGG in the ring and got everyone excited. Then proceeded to drop his belt, go down to '54 and fight Liam Smith.

That's exactly what AJ doesn't want. They've invited Wilder to sign a contract.

Who's the princess?

Comment

Working...
                    X