No announcement yet.

Walk the Ring and it Makes This Crazy Assed Sport abit Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk the Ring and it Makes This Crazy Assed Sport abit Easier

Yeah, I just watched Hughy Fury against Joseph Parker. Hughy was showing some real Ring Generalmanship in the early rounds of this fight. I don't know who is training Fury, but he's doing a good job. No, Fury still throws **** with his right hands but his irresponsible jabbing and walking the ring looks good.

With walking a ring you breathe whenever you want to and in boxing it is very important. Stop and fight whenever you are ready. walk the ring using your feet and jab, control the fight and breathe. Then when your good and ready to exchange you slip in and do so.

When I turned pro I decided that I wanted to fight extremely aggressively, after all the fans love action and pay their money to those who deliver. So I got away from walking the ring with my jab and turned in to a constant pressure fighter who would not take a step backwards, always forward and in your face........ To be continued
    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-25-2018, 09:34 PM.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Yeah, I just watched Hughy Fury against Joseph Parker. Hughy was showing some real Ring Generalmanship in the early rounds of this fight. I don't know who is training Fury, but he's doing a good job. No, Fury still throws **** with his right hands but his irresponsible jabbing and walking the ring looks good.

With walking a ring you breathe whenever you want to and in boxing it is very important. Stop and fight whenever you are ready. walk the ring using your feet and jab, control the fight and breathe. Then when your good and ready to exchange you slip in and do so.

When I turned pro I decided that I wanted to fight extremely aggressively, after all the fans love action and pay their money to those who deliver. So I got away from walking the ring with my jab and turned in to a constant pressure fighter who would not take a step backwards, always forward and in your face........ To be continued
    Fury's problem is not his skills, but his lack of punching power.

Comment

I agree. Not a real strong puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rope_City View Post
        I agree. Not a real strong puncher.
        He needs to really sit down on his punches. A guy with his size should be able to knock fighters out.

Comment

based on his structure, he doesn't strike me as a hard puncher. lol no i'm serious. no pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post
            based on his structure, he doesn't strike me as a hard puncher. lol no i'm serious. no pun intended
            He got into real good shape for the Parker fight, but didn't do much other than box off the back-foot.

Comment

Working...
            X