No announcement yet.

Conor should take a DQ loss by ko'ing Floyd with headkick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him try. :wank:

Floyd would have a MUCH better chance of winning than ANYONE is saying if this was a fight with no rules. All that talk is way, way exaggerated and we will see that on fight night. We're talking about one of the best athletes on the planet over the last two to three decades PROVEN. Floyd Mayweather.

All respect to Conor McGregor but who the **** has he beat that is a truly proven commodity beyond the UFC circus? A minute ago these people were saying Ronda Rousey would "kill" Floyd. All that b*tch talk about how McGregor would have Superman level advantages over Mayweather if he gets to do anything beyond punching.. GTFOH hoes.

If Floyd had to start the fight on the ground - ok. He wouldn't have a very good chance. If that little mongoose is on his feet though - good luck trying to hurt him. I don't care if somebody had a knife. Floyd would not make it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      This would be a perfect ending and while he'd get DQ'd, it would remain legendary through the rest of history as we know it.
      Perhaps as the most legendarily stupid act in history. I don't believe I've ever seen someone flush 9 figures down the toilet before, adjusting for inflation and all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Perhaps as the most legendarily stupid act in history. I don't believe I've ever seen someone flush 9 figures down the toilet before, adjusting for inflation and all.
        That's what makes it even more legendary. Crazy and stupid combined make for memorable moments.

Comment

Do people really think Mayweather is stupid? You not dealing with Team "Cab man" Khan here. The contract would be water-tight. Unless Conor want to be bankrupt he wouldn't do shit like that.

Comment

Floyd will probably block or duck if hes on point and that would be an anti-climax ....mcgregor gets koed and fans are pissed off they paid for a fight to end short

Comment

diabetesali getting choked out in his own thread lol

Comment

Floyd is impossible to hit with punches, what makes anyone think a head-kick (which takes longer to set up and land) would be effective?

Comment

I think Conor would rather be KO out of the ring than risk his highest payday. The only reason he took the fight was the money, not as he says the "challenge", he knows he's going to lose. He accepted the loss even before he signed the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
                    Jeff Mayweather confirmed that during an interview. There is a video somewhere on youtube but I don't remember. I saw that last week.
                    Sources??? Video???

Jeff isn't exactly in the loop on contract language

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      wouldnt get paid and risk going to jail for assault and then get sued..and then banned from combat sports in Vegas
                      ... and receive dead threats via Twitter...

Comment

Working...
                      X