No announcement yet.

Degale Looking Vicious, Sharp & Skillful On The Pads Yesterday [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Lmao, that's how I see a Banana Slug as a boss in Battle Toads or something. Or being that Deus Ex Machina character, like the Green Power Ranger.

Comment

Yes he does look good. He should. He is a world champion. Jack is a world champion too. Pads don't hit back. Jack does.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
        I like Degale. Not just because his sister needs to have my children. Not just because he's a good fighter.

But he's a Gunner, and so am I.
        I forgive Chunky for being a Gooner because yeah, he's a good fighter, one of the best in the UK, and we have a few good 'uns right now.

I can't forgive you for that slug dick AVI doe.

Comment

Yeah man, she's the kind of woman you come up with creative lies to woo. I'd tell her I'm South African royalty or some ****. How would she know I'm lying?

Dude, Lebron works SO hard to try fool everybody into thinking he still has hair. Its harder for us, we can't do comb overs and ****. We can only shave it all off, or just comb what's left.

Or in Lebrons case, keep sliding our headbands further up to try conceal that ****.

Yeah, balding black guys everywhere wish they could look as good as this:

In your dreams fellas, in your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I forgive Chunky for being a Gooner because yeah, he's a good fighter, one of the best in the UK, and we have a few good 'uns right now.

I can't forgive you for that slug dick AVI doe.
            Lmao! Have a heart dude, we've been struggling for the past 6 weeks or so. How I wish we could pluck want-away Payet from West Ham.

And is it because the slug dick isn't circumcised? Lol.

Yeah, balding black guys everywhere wish they could look as good as this:

In your dreams fellas, in your dreams.
            Dude, now that is just wrong. I'm just saying, our attempts at hiding our shiny bald patches are absolutely pointless. In South Africa, one way bald black men divert attention away from their shiny domes is to be terribly fat, have massive beards, and let the hair that DOES grow, become a massive 3/4 afro.

It doesn't work.

Comment

I look pretty ****1ng beast like on the pads as well to be honest.

Thing is, it don't mean **** when the bell rings.

Like driving around in a G wagon for pu55y when you have a 2 inch d1ck.

You have to walk the walk.

Comment

Lmao! Have a heart dude, we've been struggling for the past 6 weeks or so. How I wish we could pluck want-away Payet from West Ham.

And is it because the slug dick isn't circumcised? Lol.

Dude, now that is just wrong. I'm just saying, our attempts at hiding our shiny bald patches are absolutely pointless. In South Africa, one way bald black men divert attention away from their shiny domes is to be terribly fat, have massive beards, and let the hair that DOES grow, become a massive 3/4 afro.

It doesn't work.
                Every bit of that slug dick looks equally horrible, so cutting part of it off won't be any improvement.

But, luckily for balding men of all races, the same thing doesn't apply to a guy's head. When the hair starts to fall out, just bite the bullet and cut it all off.

Don't piss around with ridiculous comb overs or 3/4 afros, embrace your baldness and you'll look fine!
                Last edited by kafkod; 01-12-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Every bit of that slug dick looks equally horrible, so cutting part of it off won't be any improvement.

But, luckily for balding men of all races, the same thing doesn't apply to a guy's head. When the hair starts to fall out, just bite the bullet and cut it all off.

Don't piss around with ridiculous comb overs or 3/4 afros, embrace your baldness and you'll look fine!
                  Some of us don't have the luxury of regular sized domes dude.

I got a peanut for a head. That's actually the family nickname for it. The peanut. So when I inevitably go bald, and inevitably shave my hair off, I'll be called Dillian Whyte

Comment

Working...
                  X