Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fights do you think Mayweather should of fought, that he didn't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I get no kudos for trying to do the same thing? And regardless, Margaritos wingspan allows for him to throw looping shots as he is coming forward that connect from unexpected distances. So he has longer arms (or it would feel this way) than anyone Mayweather had grown accustomed to fighting.

Comment

lol at toothache Mosley at 135.

Mosley went to 147 in 2000.

Floyd won his first title in 98. He didnt move up to 135 until 2002.

Mosley wasnt all that big at 135, there was nobody demanding Floyd move to 135 to fight him in 1999. You realize Mosley blew up because he beat DLH at 147 right?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        lol at toothache Mosley at 135.

Mosley went to 147 in 2000.

Floyd won his first title in 98. He didnt move up to 135 until 2002.

Mosley wasnt all that big at 135, there was nobody demanding Floyd move to 135 to fight him in 1999. You realize Mosley blew up because he beat DLH at 147 right?
        In fact, it was Mayweather who called out Mosley over the years. He wanted that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          In fact, it was Mayweather who called out Mosley over the years. He wanted that fight.
          they werent following the sport back then so how would they know, its easy to say he ducked someone than to admit that

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post

Skeletor is pretty jacked

lol this dude using names and don't even know who he's talking about, but thanks for admitting fishnets looked really jacked when he fought pacquiao
            man go sit your simple ass down somewhere...sad attempt at humor

Comment

A reading class

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                I dont like Mayweather at all but Margarito had nothing for Floyd. Tired to hear abt this guy should have done this and that. Both Floyd and Manny resume sh#ts on this new generation of fighters. Who cares if theres one or 2 fight they didnt take...
                margarito was simply a large welterweight thats it

the myth back then when floyd was moving up was that it would take pressure size and punches in bunches to beat him but its hard to duck someone who wasnt a star and when they claimed he was ducking the man he lost to paul williams

Comment

You guys are tripping. Khan instead of berto? Please. Khan has always been a glass chinned delusion. I can't believe there's people in real life who give Khan a chance against mayweather.

A prime mosley? Did you guys forget mosley had a toothache so he's the one who ducked Mayweather.

A prime Pacquiao? 100% the fight was not made in 2009 because of Pacquiao team. It was signed and sealed on the Mayweather side 50-50 split but pac team refused drug testing(which he now does). Mayweather even showed his trunks and robe he was going to wear for the pac fight because he thought the fight was done.

Comment

It’s a shame Mayweather didn’t have more belief in himself. He could have been an ATG and I could have told my grandkids that I witnessed it all happen Live. Now I have to keep waiting for the next guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                      It’s a shame Mayweather didn’t have more belief in himself. He could have been an ATG and I could have told my grandkids that I witnessed it all happen Live. Now I have to keep waiting for the next guy.
                      He destroyed all your favorite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X