No announcement yet.

Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Haney

The kid looks good, he seems like a good kid too. Amazing what a kid having his dad in his life will do for him.

To bad he is on Dazn and no one saw it

Comment

Right now, he's nothing more than an "eye test" fighter that hasn't been tested by anyone.

I'd like to see him tangle with Tank Davis - which won't ever happen. But that would tell me how good the guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        To bad he is on Dazn and no one saw it
        Too* Come on man

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Right now, he's nothing more than an "eye test" fighter that hasn't been tested by anyone.

I'd like to see him tangle with Tank Davis - which won't ever happen. But that would tell me how good the guy is.
          Yeah I honestly didn't really watch all of the fight, just had it on in the background. From what I saw I was fairly impressed. All I know that guy went 12 with Pedraza otherwise I know nothing about him or Haney really.

Until he steps up in competition it will be hard to say what he really has. But he seems like a genuinely good kid so it will be easy enough for me to root for him. A lot of my fellow American top boxers are just from a completely different culture than me so I can't relate to them or really root for them unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Found it interesting that he got Xed out of the Campbell fight. If Loma wins does Team Haney want to make that fight? Would be a hell of a test for him but if he doesn't take that one, it will be hard to claim he is ready for the top level. As young as he is it will come off as a duck unfortunately.

Why wouldn't the Tank fight happen?

Comment

Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia will keep winning if they stay clear of Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia will keep winning if they stay clear of Lomachenko.
                My 2 cents - Haney looks like the real deal...Garcia not so much

Comment

Entertaining fight card on DAZN tonight. A couple of Heavyweight prospects with entertaining KO's and Devin Haney showing his skills and ending the fight with a brutal 1 punch KO.

Good stuff, it was definitely entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Entertaining fight card on DAZN tonight. A couple of Heavyweight prospects with entertaining KO's and Devin Haney showing his skills and ending the fight with a brutal 1 punch KO.

Good stuff, it was definitely entertaining.
                    I agree - solid card overall. I had some stream issues but 3 good fights overall so can't complain about that. Certainly worth $2 or whatever amount someone would place on it for the yearly price.

Comment

Working...
                    X