Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    When did they say they were “no longer interested”...”not even for 50-50”? I coulda sworn that was after they turned down 100mil and decided to line up in house opponents instead of trying to unify with the guy they’d been “chasing”.😆

Tired of Hearn doe...

like I said, it was all over the fkn news you muppet.....

"Asked whether this could be the final nail in the coffin for Joshua v Wilder, Finkel responded: “I’m just fed up discussing this bull**** with them because it’s one bull**** after another.

“People who want to be his fans – that’s fine, but don’t believe the lies coming from the Joshua side surrounding these negotiations.

“Deontay Wilder wants this fight and it’s not down to anything on his side that’s it’s not happening.
    "

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder in 2018 was a scam, claims Finkel
    https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/11/antho...inkel-7704818/

like I have told you MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, times.....

LMAO

when it became obvious that Team Bullshlt were full-of-bullshlt, Team Wilder moved on.....

now that fight is marinating..... like Hearn wanted

congratulations..... you fkn moron

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Modern fighters get compared to fighters from the past all the time idiot boy. I've already noticed comparisons of Wilder, Spence, Lomo, Crawford, AJ etc.etc. It's part of being a fan of boxing. Grow up and stop being so childish. I'm glad Golovkin isn't like Cotto and Canelo. I really don't care for their out of ring personalities.

yea, those conversations are specifically designed for you fanboys to embarrass yourselves

like the current talk about Wilder and Canelo..... well, moreso Wilder

you did really well in that regard

you guys used to say Hypekin could beat Ward LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        yea, those conversations are specifically designed for you fanboys to embarrass yourselves

like the current talk about Wilder and Canelo..... well, moreso Wilder

you did really well in that regard

you guys used to say Hypekin could beat Ward LMAO
        You're a delusional idiot.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 05-24-2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          You're a delusional idiot.

you guys used to say Hypekin could beat Ward

Comment

like I said, it was all over the fkn news you muppet.....

"Asked whether this could be the final nail in the coffin for Joshua v Wilder, Finkel responded: “I’m just fed up discussing this bull**** with them because it’s one bull**** after another.

“People who want to be his fans – that’s fine, but don’t believe the lies coming from the Joshua side surrounding these negotiations.

“Deontay Wilder wants this fight and it’s not down to anything on his side that’s it’s not happening.
            "

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder in 2018 was a scam, claims Finkel
            https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/11/antho...inkel-7704818/

LMAO

when it became obvious that Team Bullshlt were full-of-bullshlt, Team Wilder moved on.....

now that fight is marinating..... like Hearn wanted

congratulations..... you fkn moron
            Links article from the summer of 2018...and this whole time I’ve been talking about NOW lol. You avoid the current situation and just keep going back to last year. Just admit, it looks like wilder’s side is avoiding the fight for the time being, and you are ok with it. If it was the other way around, you’d be ****ting on Hearn/Joshua. No matter what reasoning you use to convince yourself it’s somehow different, you’re a hypocrite lol.

Comment

• Why oh why do you guys continue to talk to that dip****

Comment

Links article from the summer of 2018...and this whole time I’ve been talking about NOW lol. You avoid the current situation and just keep going back to last year. Just admit, it looks like wilder’s side is avoiding the fight for the time being, and you are ok with it. If it was the other way around, you’d be ****ting on Hearn/Joshua. No matter what reasoning you use to convince yourself it’s somehow different, you’re a hypocrite lol.

LMAO

only a shlthead casual-fan would fail to realize that the current situation this year, was caused by the failed attempts last year

when Team Wilder realized that Joshua and Hearn had no intention of making that fight, they moved on.....

Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now..... all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Why oh why do you guys continue to talk to that dip****

coz he is annoying, and I like slapping him around

Comment

LMAO

only a shlthead casual-fan would fail to realize that the current situation this year, was caused by the failed attempts last year

when Team Wilder realized that Joshua and Hearn had no intention of making that fight, they moved on.....

Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now..... all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?
                    Lol ok...upping the offer 3 fold = “no real intention”. Face it, wilder’s people entered marination mode and have flat out said as much...which is why you still link articles from last year. By your logic, the fight can never happen, if those “failed attempts” were enough to make wilder no longer interested in making the fight.

Comment

Lol ok...upping the offer 3 fold = “no real intention”. Face it, wilder’s people entered marination mode and have flat out said as much...which is why you still link articles from last year. By your logic, the fight can never happen, if those “failed attempts” were enough to make wilder no longer interested in making the fight.

of course they have..... nobody ever denied that

what else is there to do when the other guy does not want to fight?

FACT: Joshua and Hearn PROVED they did not want that fight in 2018

the fkn morons had Wilder on the hook for FIFTEEN milly

FACT: Team Wilder moved on..... and will revisit the possibility of that fight when they are ready, and on more favorable terms..... which is exactly what any other intelligent adult would do after being ****ed around for months by disingenuous clowns

hard luck for Team " no rematch in the event of a draw " LMAO

#itswildersworldbaby
                      #bombsquadforthewin
                      #deadliestheavyweightsincetyson

Comment

Working...
                      X