Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if boxing would create hype jops like Lesnar and Rousey.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if boxing would create hype jops like Lesnar and Rousey.

Would you all saying, what joke boxing has become and how UFC is taking over.
    UFC can do pretty much they want, and people still bying that, and yes UFC is joke, pretty much wannabe b-class boxing league now.

I don't know but I'm sick and that helped me out she got wrecked...AGAIN lmao.

Comment

seriously I think a past prime b-suth could take Rousey

Comment

bro UFC is almost finished tbh, McGregor taking a break and Rousey has been menally raped twice on live television

Comment

Originally posted by colt1 View Post
          Would you all saying, what joke boxing has become and how UFC is taking over.
          UFC can do pretty much they want, and people still bying that, and yes UFC is joke, pretty much wannabe b-class boxing league now.
          Isn't every boxer a hype job until proven otherwise? I've seen too many to count over the years. Both are very guilty of this. of course, how else can you sell it when fighters are in the ring twice a year at most?

Comment

boxing also creates and promotes hypejobs

*points at Wilder*

Comment

Rousey put women's MMA on the map..she brought millions of fans over to the UFC and dominated for years..hype job? more like pioneer.

Comment

Lil g lil g lil G!

Comment

Working...
                X