No announcement yet.

Because it's not sexy enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    I posted this case because I welcome discussion on it not because I want to troll a case that I have no interest in. But with all case law and the verdict of the TM case has now passed it might have a direct effect on the arizona case. If people do decide to stray from talking about the case I posted then I can't be held responsible for that brah.

On topic the last update I read was the shooter was still free.
    I'm not targeting you in particular, lparm. Not at all, actually. I just posted that message in both this thread as well as the other "stand your ground" case thread here in the lounge in order to make myself perfectly clear.

I have no issue with you guys discussing these cases if that's what you guys wanna do. But keep it to that particular case. If I start seeing the kind of trolling taking place in them that I saw in the Martin thread, I won't hesitate to hand out walking papers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I'm not targeting you in particular, lparm. Not at all, actually. I just posted that message in both this thread as well as the other "stand your ground" case thread here in the lounge in order to make myself perfectly clear.

I have no issue with you guys discussing these cases if that's what you guys wanna do. But keep it to that particular case. If I start seeing the kind of trolling taking place in them that I saw in the Martin thread, I won't hesitate to hand out walking papers.
      Understood.

Also I would suggest looking at the case I posted and reading a bit more on it because from what I've seen the facts are pointing toward an intent to kill rather than self defense. The window was up and the mentally challenged man was pounding on the glass. I'm not sure how threatened someone would be to justify killing someone if they were in the same situation.

Comment

Are you out of your mind dumbass.

I posted a similar case that until today I am 100% confident that you had no prior knowledge of to illustrate a very valid point about media bias. Also in this more recent tragedy the shooter is still out free according to the last reports. If you see a similar case with the reversed roles as a "bait thread" then maybe you need to consider you have a problem with race. The sad thing is only 1 poster besides me has even mentioned the actual arizona case thus far

stay on topic.
        You made a bait thread to troll the "Martin Supporters" yet I'm the one that had a problem with race? You're even dumber than I thought.

Comment

zimmerman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            You made a bait thread to troll the "Martin Supporters" yet I'm the one that had a problem with race? You're even dumber than I thought.
            I think maybe the bringer should look at your constant baiting posts trying to drag this into a race thing.

Let me say this one final time the case I posted has zero to do with a case that has already been determined. However, the case that was determined might affect this future case.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              zimmerman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Anyone else wanna test me?

Comment

I think maybe the bringer should look at your constant baiting posts trying to drag this into a race thing.

Let me say this one final time the case I posted has zero to do with a case that has already been determined. However, the case that was determined might affect this future case.
                Is that so? Then why did you say "Trayvon supporters,where is your outrage?" You're the one that compared both cases which have absolutely nothing in common. Just a mere observation.

Comment

Is that so? Then why did you say "Trayvon supporters,where is your outrage?" You're the one that compared both cases which have absolutely nothing in common. Just a mere observation.
                  The cases do have a lot in common, to say otherwise is lying.

Comment

Again you're off topic.

Repost exactly where I wrote what you claim I did because I'd love to see it.

At this point you're baiting and wasting my time, either talk about this case or gtfo.

Comment

quick let the msm know so that they can report on it NON STOP FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Working...
                      X