Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything I can do to make my penis size shorter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is there anything I can do to make my penis size shorter?

I have a crazy bulge. Im convinced that guys go out of their way to make fun of me because they're jealous....I'm pretty sure that women just want to hook up with me because of it and dont even care about my personality....and when im dancing with a chick and get a slight chub it looks indecent....i have to walk every where hunched over so it dosnt stick out as far...ive even switched from boxers to boxer briefs..... Boxer briefs dont work. So what can I do to shrink my problem?....

Pics or it didn't happen... no ****...

Comment

Try growing your pubes to make it look shorter. But it may end up looking like a midget's thumb poking through a bush.

Comment

pics or gtfo. #no bakla

Comment

Nah bro, no solution there. I guess your doomed to please terrorizing females over and over again.

Comment

Walk around with Ice-cubes in your pocket (not practical)

Do meth for the Turtle-D effect!

Comment

I hear steroids makes your dick shrink, or is that just your balls?

maybe i should try that

the ice cubs sounds like a decent plan, though i think an ice pack would work better.....but might exaggerate the issue even fruther....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  I hear steroids makes your dick shrink, or is that just your balls?

maybe i should try that

the ice cubs sounds like a decent plan, though i think an ice pack would work better.....but might exaggerate the bulge....
                  I think they only shrink you balls!
                  Meth is your only option if you want to live a regular life!!

Comment

well i got a party to go to...hopefully i don't hook up with another teenager who just wants me for my bulge.....keep the advice coming....this has just caused issue after issue in my life and i really hope to find a solution....

Comment

Working...
                    X