Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Lomachenko started off with too good of a resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    \

ok thanks for the explanation sir
    Huh?............

Comment

LOL at the "masses" when loma was the clear favorite.
      There were plenty of people and the same kind of people that even with the weight difference picked a brutal win for Rigo or a 12-0 boxing lesson. Even up to the day of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Which win shows that? Linares is being brought up better than Easter, yeah, after those atrocious KO losses. Nothing but tomato cans have been fed to him.
        Easter looked awful in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          And the one before that. Got a gift against Shafikov.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            No fight in Easter's resume compares to how awful Linares looked vs DeMarco, Thompson and Salgado.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              There were plenty of people and the same kind of people that even with the weight difference picked a brutal win for Rigo or a 12-0 boxing lesson. Even up to the day of the fight.
              ok but way more people thought loma was gonna win. He was always the clear favorite lmfao

Comment

ok but way more people thought loma was gonna win. He was always the clear favorite lmfao
                He was but the people that picked Rigo by easy win aren't qualified to say it's a bad win. To them it has to be considered great. To me not so much.

Comment

Honestly his resume is okay so far, perhaps a little overrated. Personally I won't be impressed until he beats a Mike Tyson-esque talent and threat, such as Cletus Seldin

Comment

Lomachenko has 11 fights, 3 legit very good wins (Rigondeaux, Russell Jr, Walters), and two other top 10 wins in Sosa and Martinez for a total of 5 wins versus top 10 fighters. This is almost 50% of his resume consists of good wins, which is a high percentage of top 10 wins.

I'm not interested in Lomachenko vs Linares or Beltran, I want Lomachenko vs Mikey, Easter, Pacquiao and Crawford.

Has Lomachenko raised the bar so high for himself, that at his 12th fight, a very good veteran and #3 ranked at 135lbs, like Ray Beltran, is an uninteresting fight for Lomachenko coming up from 130?

Adding Linares and Beltran to his resume in under 15 pro fights would be amazing, but he's spoiling fans so much, that those fights seem undesirable when actually he's going on a crazy fast pace that I have never seen before in my life.

Lomachenko could end up with the best ever 'under 20 fight' resume at this pace.
                    The Linares fight I'm fine with. Linares has proven himself to be solid at 135. I don't see him as a hall of fame fighter by any means, but he's good enough to maybe push Loma some, considering it will be Loma's first fight at 135 where he will pick up a belt.

From there, Mikey and Easter and any lightweight along with Pac and others will build the strongest resume in the sport, if he continues to win of course. It's an exciting time to be a Loma fan. His record will be like, oh damn, he beat him? And him? And HIM? Damn! Haha. This is a good thing.

Comment

Lomachenko has 11 fights, 3 legit very good wins (Rigondeaux, Russell Jr, Walters), and two other top 10 wins in Sosa and Martinez for a total of 5 wins versus top 10 fighters. This is almost 50% of his resume consists of good wins, which is a high percentage of top 10 wins.

I'm not interested in Lomachenko vs Linares or Beltran, I want Lomachenko vs Mikey, Easter, Pacquiao and Crawford.

Has Lomachenko raised the bar so high for himself, that at his 12th fight, a very good veteran and #3 ranked at 135lbs, like Ray Beltran, is an uninteresting fight for Lomachenko coming up from 130?

Adding Linares and Beltran to his resume in under 15 pro fights would be amazing, but he's spoiling fans so much, that those fights seem undesirable when actually he's going on a crazy fast pace that I have never seen before in my life.

Lomachenko could end up with the best ever 'under 20 fight' resume at this pace.
                      Why is Easter a better fight than linares?

Comment

Working...
                      X