If You Don't Get 100 on This Quiz, You're Not a Boxing Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    He seemed genuine! That's alright.

It's a fun game, although there were some boxers I couldn't recall immediately with the time given.

'twas a joke - though it's hard to tell on the internet, especially NSB.

Comment

i love quizzes that i get 100% i feel
      like such a badazz buttt a really old badazz lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        He seemed genuine! That's alright.

It's a fun game, although there were some boxers I couldn't recall immediately with the time given.
        Thought it was easy but have been a fan for a long time.The funny thing is the guy that made up the quiz don't know all that much.He said Roy Jones won titles from 54 to heavy jones had his 1st couple fights like 5 or so at 54 and could barly make 160 as after fight with Hopkins he only made one defence and went to 168.And the sugar ray ? could have been at least a couple more like sugar ray seals or even Beltran but it was pretty clear want they meant but the Jones ? showed they don't know all that much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Thought it was easy but have been a fan for a long time.The funny thing is the guy that made up the quiz don't know all that much.He said Roy Jones won titles from 54 to heavy jones had his 1st couple fights like 5 or so at 54 and could barly make 160 as after fight with Hopkins he only made one defence and went to 168.And the sugar ray ? could have been at least a couple more like sugar ray seals or even Beltran but it was pretty clear want they meant but the Jones ? showed they don't know all that much lol.
          Does anyone really think of Beltran when they hear Sugar Ray? Or Seals? I mean, I can't fault the guy on that one. Most people wouldn't know or care.

The 54 thing is a genuine fault, but the 88 Olympics part cleared that right up.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
            i love quizzes that i get 100% i feel
            like such a badazz buttt a really old badazz lol

Comment

I got 100% and gained an erection while doing so.

I nearly ran out of time though as i can't type or spell for shit

There's a mobile app called 'QuizzUp' which has a boxing section. It has a section for everything really, sports, TV, Movie, Music, general knowledge. May be worth a look if you're into that kind of thing.

It puts you in a game against a random opponent and you play 7 rounds (10 seconds each question). Whoever gets the most points wins. There's a points table and all that kind of stuff.

I used to play the boxing on there a while back, but forgot all about it until now. It was pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Does anyone really think of Beltran when they hear Sugar Ray? Or Seals? I mean, I can't fault the guy on that one. Most people wouldn't know or care.

The 54 thing is a genuine fault, but the 88 Olympics part cleared that right up.
                Yea the sugar ray thing was kinda splitting hairs but the Roy thing I knew right away who they wanted but the fact that a quiz to test other people was wrong and on a currant fighter showed it was not put together by a "boxing guy".But the whole test like you said was easy I mean its not like I did not know who they wanted on Sugar thing.
                Last edited by john l; 02-14-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

i got 0 percent. i dont know sh-it about boxing. only thing i know is broner is the next fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I got 100% and gained an erection while doing so.

I nearly ran out of time though as i can't type or spell for shit

There's a mobile app called 'QuizzUp' which has a boxing section. It has a section for everything really, sports, TV, Movie, Music, general knowledge. May be worth a look if you're into that kind of thing.

It puts you in a game against a random opponent and you play 7 rounds (10 seconds each question). Whoever gets the most points wins. There's a points table and all that kind of stuff.

I used to play the boxing on there a while back, but forgot all about it until now. It was pretty decent.
                    Sounds kinda cool might have to check it out when I got some time to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      Yea the sugar ray thing was kinda splitting hairs but the Roy thing I knew right away who they wanted but the fact that a quiz to test other people was wrong and on a currant fighter showed it was not put together by a "boxing guy".But the whole test like you said was easy I mean its not like I did not know who they wanted on Sugar thing.
                      Yeah, it's cool, man. I don't think it was posted by a boxing guy either. It was too easy, really.

Comment

Working...
                      X