Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: Who Did Mike Tyson Ever Fight? My Athletic-cism Is Too Much For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Don't worry about Mike and the old era. Worry about the present era and count your days as champ, because they are coming to an end. March 3rd, baby!

Comment

Drugs are really bad for the brain.

Comment

Embarrassingly delusional even Amir isn't this far gone.
          Everything that comes out his mouth is just cringeworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Embarrassingly delusional even Amir isn't this far gone.
            Everything that comes out his mouth is just cringeworthy.
            its really mind bobbling

Comment

Besides Larry Holmes, Michael Spinks, Berbick, Thomas, Tucker, Tubbs, Bruno, Williams, Ruddock, Smith and some other guys, Wilder's resume is better. As long as you don't count Tyson's top 10-20 wins, Wilder's resume craps all over Tyson's.

Comment

Ahh right. The great stiverne and arreola.

Comment

It's funny to watch Wilder talking so fast and trying so hard to convince everyone he is better than Tyson. The problem he has is fight fans have eyes. All they need do is watch film of a few fights Tyson had in his prime and compare it to the fights Wilder is fighting now and they would know the truth. If Wilder was really a better fighter than Tyson he wouldn't have to say a thing because the boxing fans would already know it. Does anyone think Molina would last more than a round or two with Tyson? I sure don't.

Comment

I think Wilder is the only person on the planet that actually thinks he's superior.

Comment

that's blasphemy deontay,
                      say it isn't so!!
                      Leave it alone and focus on a better resume and make your own path to legendary status

Comment

Working...
                      X