Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: 'I Have No Idea' if Garcia Would Fight Me Next; Ask Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5 top guys, Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Porter, Garcia, need to get matched up. The marinating and excuses are over. $*** or get off the pot!

Comment

Originally posted by herb666 View Post
      The 5 top guys, Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Porter, Garcia, need to get matched up. The marinating and excuses are over. $*** or get off the pot!
      100% seems like Spence is more interested in making the fights though, Crawford is waiting for his belt so fair enough, but damn Porter could step up now instead of waiting for 'some time'. Garcia pfft he's rat s***.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Garcia doesn't have many options unless he plans on fighting guys like Rios until Thurman is available. Danny already side stepped Shawn Porter. And Shawn is the mandatory for Keith after the Jessie Vargas fight. Which means Danny next fight after Rios can either be against Spence or maybe he'll pick the winner of the Alexander-Ortiz fight lol personally if Danny doesn't fight Spence I'd like to see him fight Khan or Lucas Matthysse in a rematch.
        Thats his route, to Thurman or try to fight Crawford for the WBO. But its obvious that boxers are not trying to fight Spence Jr...FOR A REASON!

Comment

stylistically that's a good matchup..they both brawlers,should be fireworks..don't think garcia would sign..he's chasing the thurman rematch

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            100% seems like Spence is more interested in making the fights though, Crawford is waiting for his belt so fair enough, but damn Porter could step up now instead of waiting for 'some time'. Garcia pfft he's rat s***.
            Homie beat me to the punch!!! Great post!

Comment

Spence will knockout Garcia if he dares to challenge him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Khan was comfortably out boxing him and objectively speaking I do think he would’ve won the fight had he not got caught.

I’m not a fan of either fighter in particular you seem to be a Garcia fan judging from the hurt feelings I’m taking all bias out of it and just telling it as I see it. I’d still be interested in seeing a rematch between the two and if the same thing happens again then sure call me pathetic
                -----------------------------

Garcia is garbage just like Khan so that covers the pure horse BS of "I seem to be a Garcia fan". I hope that is as clear as day light that I don't care for Garcia.

More important, I gave you more than 5 examples and you chose to ignore all of them.
                I bet you say the same thing about Khan vs Canelo - Khan was winning until he got caught, right?

So what if he was winning or all the other boxers were winning. Boxing is 12 rounds.
                If that is your reasoning then every single boxer was winning against Floyd in the first 4 rounds until Floyd adjusted and beat them.

So should we change boxing rules to "if you were winning and then you get caught you still win"?
                Or if you were losing the first couple of rounds then you lose entire fight?

Dude did you read the examples I gave you. I can give you ten more.
                No one cares about "he was winning until he got caught". He lost. Period. If there is a rematch, I'd favor Khan to win but he got KO'd. There is nothing to it.

Lastly, you sound like Mexican fans after the Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez fight. "If the fight went on for ONE more round, Chavez would have won". Well, the boxing is 12 rounds, period. Chavez got battered around for 11 rounds. And still lost the fight.

Khan may have looked spectacular against Garcia or Canelo, he still got smoked in the end. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Not the Would of/ Could of/ Should of BS!!!

I would/could/should be able to predict every win in 2018 in ANY sport!!! Just NAME it??? Bet you any amount of $$$$

And on Jan 1st, 2019 Ill give you all my predictions...
                  ----------------------

I think you missed my sarcasm. I am saying exactly what you are saying. We are all sick of the would have/could have/should have BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                    -----------------------------

Garcia is garbage just like Khan so that covers the pure horse BS of "I seem to be a Garcia fan". I hope that is as clear as day light that I don't care for Garcia.

More important, I gave you more than 5 examples and you chose to ignore all of them.
                    I bet you say the same thing about Khan vs Canelo - Khan was winning until he got caught, right?

So what if he was winning or all the other boxers were winning. Boxing is 12 rounds.
                    If that is your reasoning then every single boxer was winning against Floyd in the first 4 rounds until Floyd adjusted and beat them.

So should we change boxing rules to "if you were winning and then you get caught you still win"?
                    Or if you were losing the first couple of rounds then you lose entire fight?

Dude did you read the examples I gave you. I can give you ten more.
                    No one cares about "he was winning until he got caught". He lost. Period. If there is a rematch, I'd favor Khan to win but he got KO'd. There is nothing to it.

Lastly, you sound like Mexican fans after the Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez fight. "If the fight went on for ONE more round, Chavez would have won". Well, the boxing is 12 rounds, period. Chavez got battered around for 11 rounds. And still lost the fight.

Khan may have looked spectacular against Garcia or Canelo, he still got smoked in the end. Period.
                    You gave examples but I never said that about any of those fights so all those examples are irrelevant to me. I’m talking about one fight in particular. I know he lost you keep mentioning it like it’s supposed to upset me?

But since you want to talk about Khan so much he was winning against Canelo until he got caught but the difference is they could fight 99 times and that would be the same result each and every time so i don’t feel like he would’ve won that fight because he would’ve got caught at some point in fact I’m pretty sure that’s exactly how I predicted the fight would go down.

Comment

Spence the Weight Bully

Spence is a big boy picking on Blown up Jr. Welterweights!! I’d personally love to see Canelo (would KO Spence) take on Spence instead of Spence killing himself to make Welterweight!!! Spence is to good for 147 just a division Bully!

Comment

Working...
                      X