Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-07-2017, 02:18 PM #51
Co.cktail

Quoted: 2933 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,525,750,740,720,832.00
Total Points: 50,000,450,468,251,953,004,544.00
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Honestly, I’m not that impressed at the size difference. It was expected. Rigo is shorter than all but two men he’s faced as a pro. Everyone else has been taller, taller than Lomachenko. Granted, no one, not even Donaire, was as good as Vasyl, but let’s not get carried away with the perceived difference in size. If Guillermo is well-trained —and he appears to be — and he hasn’t lost too much due to age and inactivity, this fight is up for grabs.
Difference is that guys like Donaire and the Japanese guy, whos name is escaping me, were taller but proper skinny.

Lomachenko is a well built guy for the weight. You can see in his neck and the size of his head, his hands. He is just an all round bigger guy.
Tom Cruise is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-07-2017, 02:20 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
millcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,055,393.88

LOL - Shakur pointing to, and laughing at, Michael Conlan's ridiculous suit!
millcitymauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:42 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 888 Post(s)
Dip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,082,421.55

A real uphill battle for Rigo but I'm rooting for the man, hopefully he gets the upset win. Even though he got disadvantages in age, size and activity level, I think he has the right attitude going into the fight, I liked what I've seen from him in the media workout and the interviews, he looked confident and ready, Loma on the other hand looked a bit spent, I don't know if he's struggling with the weight or if he got sick or if he's worried and not sleeping well, or maybe he's just playing possum, but I didn't like what I've seen from him that much.

I still expect Lomachenko to win though, the style that beat Lomachenko has nothing to do with Rigo's style, we'e seen Rigo lose focus in some of his fights and get caught and dropped multiple times at 122, a couple of knockdowns like this against a sharp shooter like Lomachenko can easily cost him a decision, a decision he'd probably never get unless he knocks down Lomachenko multiple times which we never saw happen at 126 and 130.
Dip_Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:46 PM #54
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 827 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 755,148,199,976,760,825,085,952.00
Total Points: 755,148,199,976,760,825,085,952.00
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
Difference is that guys like Donaire and the Japanese guy, whos name is escaping me, were taller but proper skinny.

Lomachenko is a well built guy for the weight. You can see in his neck and the size of his head, his hands. He is just an all round bigger guy.
There’s no doubt, but Rigo got a little fuller himself. I’m wondering what they’re going to weigh in at. Size is definitely a factor in this match-up, but in the end, I think it’ll come down to whether Rigo’s lost too much due to age and inactivity.

Amagasa is 5’10.5”. Marroquin is 5’9”, Flores 5’9”, Cordoba 5’8”, etc. Donaire is actually only listed at 5’5”. One of the great equalizers Rigo possesses is that literally cracking punching power. Roy Jones made a big point of how Guillermo breaks bones. It’s true. How often do you see a guy, especially a little guy, mash people’s faces like Rigo does? That could be a factor during the fight. Lomo puffs easily.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:10 PM #55
Zombie Taylor

Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,023,278,435,732,398,941,405,184.00
Total Points: 1,023,280,355,112,354,767,175,680.00
you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth 
ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland 
Ran out of greenies - Beercules Hope you like cold beer bro! :-) - Tyler_Durden thanks for the help - KO MX lol - -jose- Merry Xmas m8,i hope it's a good one but more importantly a safe one Dan - HughJass 
Merry Christmas, fellow Rigotard. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy New Year Dan m8 - HughJass :) - Salim_Shady Cheers! - Tyler_Durden :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Loma is just too big he'll be even bigger on fight night.
dan_cov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:38 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 645 Post(s)
EL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,120,257.79

EL_GRINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:42 PM #57
Interim Champion

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
lowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,009,633.62

Loma is too big? 5'6 vs 5'4 LOOOOL don't be surprised when rigo punishes Loma till the ref comes in to stop it
lowblows420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:44 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4813 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,014,000,002,000,016,637,952.00
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowblows420 View Post
Loma is too big? 5'6 vs 5'4 LOOOOL don't be surprised when rigo punishes Loma till the ref comes in to stop it
I doubt that's accurate. No way Loma is only 2" taller.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:45 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
La_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,009,914,558.29
Total Points: 8,725,100,733.65

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

The three best fighters in the world right now.
La_Vibora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:54 PM #60
Contender

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
sparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond reputesparda77 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,009,721.00

I still got Rigo on this one. I see Rigo counter punching and moving. I think Lomas style favors Rigo. And Lomas been hit more lately. And Rigo being the sharpshooter that he is.... I think it might look very similar to the Donaire fight with Rigo winning a decision unless the age and inactivity catches up with him fight night. The only question mark for me about him is the weight. If he can handle that, he wins on Saturday by decision... unless uncle Bob fixes another fight for us, of course:-))
sparda77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List