Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Scientific Studies Prove This Is The Best Boxer Ever!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    What's really interesting is that this isn't everything. The Macarinelli KO isn't there, and I felt that one was brutal.
    That's funny I was thinkin same thing.How can this guy talk alright?Im not kidding he is a sparring session away from slurring his words.He has to be and I don't wanna see that.Most guys don't have the resouses he has I mean really a job for life.As long as he quits getting hit.

Comment

Science schmience! Has that guy even beaten Dominic Wade by KO in the 2nd round? No? Yeah, then **** off with that BS. Call me when he beats a 26 year old Wade

Comment

I think Jones was one of the greatest ever. I don't think the guy talking in the video was all that sharp on boxing. He brought up that myth about Pep winning a round without throwing a punch. It was a good story but it never really happened. You cannot win a round without throwing and landing at least one punch. If you throw no punches the best you can get is an even round if your opponent lands no punches. Nothing he said influenced my thinking but I already had an extremely high opinion of Jones as one of the best boxers in history. I think Jones was already past his prime when he beat Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          I wasn't aware he retired. Anyway, I LOL'd.

My initial reaction to the OP's video is this tho:

what they record that thing with a potato?

Comment

Working...
          X