Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next California Governor will propose universal healthcare for illegal aliens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Next California Governor will propose universal healthcare for illegal aliens

I have a lot to look forward to as a California native and homeowner!

Comment

Do Californians even have universal healthcare? …..Rockin'

Comment

Funny how California Dems were so pissed at Trump for his sleezyness...Gavin literally slept with his best friend's (his chief of staff) wife (an employee). And has ties to Leyland Yee, you know, that CA gun-running senator. Oh well, glad I left CA

Comment

Sounds like something Teddy Roosevelt would support.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            Sounds like something Teddy Roosevelt would support.
            No he wouldn't. He was quite nationalistic. He's been called a progressive, but his progressivism is quite different than today's.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              Funny how California Dems were so pissed at Trump for his sleezyness...Gavin literally slept with his best friend's (his chief of staff) wife (an employee). And has ties to Leyland Yee, you know, that CA gun-running senator. Oh well, glad I left CA
              So is California.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I have a lot to look forward to as a California native and homeowner!
                You can look forward to higher taxes to pay for it.

Someone has to pay for it, it sure won't be illegals who get paid cash and thus dont pay CA State income tax.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  You can look forward to higher taxes to pay for it.

Someone has to pay for it, it sure won't be illegals who get paid cash and thus dont pay CA State income tax.
                  My buddy Steve inherited a 4 plex, he has steady income from section 8 housing. Several illegals, but, since the state tax payers foot the bill, he’s happy.

My taxes are already complicated enough. Now, with this pork barrel scheme, I’ll be required to pay more. I can’t win. I want my section 8 housing money back! The taxes I pay, I want them. My money, I earned it, but others spend it.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Oh my God, Gavin Nuisance, that turd is cut from the fienstien cloth, San Francisco produces some really messed up politicians. I know all about Gavin...

Comment

Working...
                    X