No announcement yet.

Senator Harry Reid was confided in by Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Prior to Mayweather vs Canelo in 2013, Mayweather admitted to Ex Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, that he strongly believed that Canelo was using PEDS before their fight. Mayweather stated that he was afraid if he mentioned it that it would greatly affect the revenue.
    Bad Left Hook
    Author was Micheal Woods
    April 7,2018
    Thought this was very interesting considering what Clenelo has been involved in recently
    Wow, lmao... Damn Canelo. Damn if true!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Yea Mister IV flush is the wrong person to be accusing others of steroids . This clown became a user when he became a welterweight
      But the IV doesnt tell the whole story. He could've been cleaning roids out of his system, or weed, or cocain. He used to come to Houston back in the day and was smoking hella weed. Once he got on 24/7 he started saying how he never used drugs or drank. He always has red eyes on 24/7 and I never thought about it. But he always acts high. All his females were high, yet he was the only one who "didnt smoke"

Comment

Yea Mister IV flush is the wrong person to be accusing others of steroids
        How could it have been a system flush if he was tested immediately before and immediately after the IV? An IV which was 100% legal under the rules of Nevada at the time. Administered by the paramedic under the watch of the doping control officer. You're not making any sense.

Comment

It shows how great Floyd is and how he's about that money

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            How could it have been a system flush if he was tested immediately before and immediately after the IV? An IV which was 100% legal under the rules of Nevada at the time. Administered by the paramedic under the watch of the doping control officer. You're not making any sense.
            you’re acting stupid , you know why he used IV Flush to flush steroids.

Comment

you’re acting stupid , you know why he used IV Flush to flush steroids.
              But he gave a sample immediately before the IV. How would 25 ounces of salt water flush his system for a test that already happened?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                really?????
                Did canelo fail a usada test should now be the question giving the wording.... probably something small like clen

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  But the IV doesnt tell the whole story. He could've been cleaning roids out of his system, or weed, or cocain. He used to come to Houston back in the day and was smoking hella weed. Once he got on 24/7 he started saying how he never used drugs or drank. He always has red eyes on 24/7 and I never thought about it. But he always acts high. All his females were high, yet he was the only one who "didnt smoke"
                  He over trained I recall watching his padwork with Roger there and him and Roger was go super hard super fast like 5 min straight no mess ups, and Roger backed off to catch his breath, Floyd screamed at Roger and I thought my goodness he trying to kill his sick uncle...He probably over trained got sick and started losing weight, he couldn't even outweigh Manny in the ring allegedly....not that I trust in ring weights when my I see far otherwise but I digress...

Shame nor hbo or showtime covered the lead up to the big fight, dbn blew that gold and the lead up was a complete fail, that killed the vibe of the fight if anything, Manny Floyd wasn't that bad of a fight, it just felt off and anticlimactic

Comment

Working...
                  X