No announcement yet.

I'll say what many of you think, LEGALIZE PEDS IN BOXING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Your signature says you don't give a f** about Asian fighters, so why do you care?
    No my signature quotes someone that doesn't care about Asian fighters.

Do you people actually look at the screen before you post or do you quickly browse then roll your face along the keys hoping that something coherent appears?

Comment

I don't necessarily support use in pro sports but it's an interesting debate about what is truly a PED. I mean you could make an argument that creatine and those NO supplements are PEDs and I assume those are fine for sports. It kinda seems like an arbitrary line. I mean I get that PEDs are test boosters, but everyone has different levels of test any way so it's not a level playing field in that aspect anyway. I dunno, I'm not a PED expert by any means, but it just seems like people automatically assume PEDs are horrible because the government says so when in reality the stuff a top level athlete would be on is a lot safer than alcohol.

Comment

For track and field, and most Olympic sports, I'd love to see a Drug Olympics - a version where athletes can take what they want, even with biotech implants and whatever, metal legs, aerodynamic heads, why not, I'd watch it

Combat-sports, I think it's a different story, it gets very dangerous very quickly. Imagine putting two Roid Monsters in a ring with each other, I don't think there's anything entertaining about watching people die

Comment

It's a dilemma. I don't like it being legal but I'm not gullible enough to think most of these athletes at this high level are all clean.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Isn't it more fair to have a level playing field instead of 1 guy bringing roided to the gills and the other guy is clean.
            Yes I can see your point here however being on PED's doesnt just have positives in the form of giving you more power and endurance. It has severe negatives in the form of it affecting your own organs. It will catch up with the athlete one day.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Why not I say.

JMM performed better than ever against Manny on roids.
              Holy became legendary after using hgh
              Floyd and rjj have both tested dirty at least once.
              Manny has been accused for years of peds.
              Toney won a heavyweight title on roids.

Screw it legalize them that way all fighters can use them and we have a truly level playing field and possibly better fights.
              Marquez took roids and Manny was merely accused? Nah. Pacquaio is way more guilty. He did it for years.

Pacquaio and Floyd are the dirtiest. They were roided for a decade each. Marquez was accused for 1 or 2 fights only.

Comment

I enjoy fights between boxers, not between pharmaceutical companies.

Comment

bad for fighters' health

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                    I enjoy fights between boxers, not between pharmaceutical companies.
                    Good post

Comment

Very intriguing statement and very dangerous!

I think fighters who cheat like PEDvetkin and Nery should be banned or have them fight someone who's roided to the gills while their clean!

Heck, why not let guys who are jumping up 2 divisions or 3 be roided up to make it even! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X