Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido must be the G.O.A.T. or someone is getting hyped way too much.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is. he's much better than floyd in offense and defense and he's exciting to watch.

Comment

Henry Armstrong, Alexis Arguello, Juan Manuel Marquez and Bernard Hopkins, all of them lost their pro debut.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I think he is. he's much better than floyd in offense and defense and he's exciting to watch.
        This morons hate for Mayweather is so great he's willing to say Salido is the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          if it was a fighter they didnt like, it would be the end of the world

you know how these guys do on here

you just cant disregard the loss though, what if that style simply troubles him
          The 'style' was not what troubled him, it was being blatantly punched in the balls in the region of 80 times.

People that have their agenda gloss over that as if it's just a regular part of boxing. It was horrendous refereeing.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            Henry Armstrong, Alexis Arguello, Juan Manuel Marquez and Bernard Hopkins, all of them lost their pro debut.
            It wasn't Lomachenko's debut either. What they achieved after made them greats, Lomachenko hasn't achieved anywhere close to what they did. So i don't know why you even brought them up.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-10-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I dont think he beats a prime 130lb Pac or PrettyBoy, will just see how he does with what he has, he has the opponents to solidify hes greatness

He has amazing skills so i wont doubt he could also win them

Comment

****ing people are going to cling to that loss forever. It's really pathetic.

And it was Orlando ****ing Salido, who no matter how much the BoxRec warriors may want to pretend is a bum is actually a damn good fighter. Loma's people were crazy to think he could beat a fighter like that so soon. It's impressive that Loma managed as well as he did, especially with such terrible refereeing.

Comment

He's already trying to go to 135. Give it year. If he can get the fights he needs everybody will be on his nuts.

Comment

I like how Gary Russell jr and Walters are nobodies all of a sudden when one was compared to Floyd and the other was in p4p talks not too long ago. But yeah they're nobodies what a **** resume.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                      This morons hate for Mayweather is so great he's willing to say Salido is the GOAT.
                      Lol. Stop crying. Ok floyd is as good as salido. r u happy now?

Comment

Working...
                      X