Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

The good news, is that thanks to my own thread and possibly others, we now have updated fighter icons on the top tabs.

The bad news? There seems to either be a horrible mistake, or there was a deliberate BoxingScene agenda driven decision to add Wilder, a lesser fighter, a less popular fighter, a less significant fighter, and a non-champion, as opposed to the HW kingpin Tyson Fury.

Let's be clear, I don't have a problem with Wilder as a boxer, I actually like him, but let's use common sense here: If you are only adding one HW fighter to the tab, it has to be Fury. Heck if both were on the tabs, it wouldn't be as much of an issue, but it's inconsistent, and it's nonsensical. It's like if they replaced Floyd in the old set with someone like Devon Alexander. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

My theory? BoxingScene staff have let their bias, and agenda show here. The only conceivable reason I could see for adding Wilder is that he is based out of the USA, and this (most likely) is a USA based site, but that's not good enough of a reason. In fact, it's pathetic.

Let me also remind you that I am not British, so there is no agenda from my part.

Let the people speak!

I say we use this unofficial petition to make things right.

BoxingScene / NSB has to maintain objectivity and be free of biases, or it will quickly lose credibility and respect, and as a long time member of this proud community, and what I consider the undisputed boxing site of the world, it's time to make a stand. A stand for what's right.

What say you!?
    Fury should replace Wilder.
    71.07%
    Wilder deserves it more and should stay.
    28.93%

Comment

I noticed that right away. Wilder sticks out like a sore thumb. Might as well have a "contact" button with mickey rourke on it

Comment

The Bronze Bomber is going on his third defense , why don't you wait for Fury to get a few in?

Comment

Their agenda has been exposed by putting the guy ducking his mandatory Gennady before him. Disgraceful, more like distasteful as well.

Comment

Gotta love how angry Wilder makes you fanboys.

He's staying up, he's not going anywhere.

Comment

For the record, BPP already said he needed to include a Haymon fighter so there he is.

He's not coming off tards.

Comment

Did not notice, really don't care!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Did not notice, really don't care!
                  This^^^^^^^

It honestly isn't that serious

Comment

Fury should be on there over Wilder.

But while we're at it I think Golovkin should be replaced with Kovalev. He has a much better resume and is thus more deserving

Comment

Working...
                    X