Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Coach To Roach: Shut The F*** Up, Carry The Spit Bucket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cunningham said Broner looked amazing leading into the Vargas fight and told us we would see a new AB cause Cunningham was a no nonsense trainer etc and we STILL got a lackluster Broner who wouldnt let his damn hands go. Didnt like Cory Spinks at all, didn't like Devon Alexander AT ALL, Lubin got starched the first time he really stepped up in competetion, Easter Jr lost his 1st big step up and his 2 previous wins were decisions that could have went the other way.. i didnt see why AB chose to go with Cunningham to begin with. More bark than bite and I havent seen fighters hes trained attain the type of results that would make him a highlysought after trainer. Roach talks the MOST shyt but the lil fucker has the resume to do so. I'd rather Roach STFU but regardless, Cunningham shouldnt be talking right now until he gets a solid W under his belt wit Broner.

Comment

"Carry the spit bucket" HAHA

Gotta love Cunningham. Always tells it how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Broner getting any kind of victory isn't good for the sport. The guy is a genuine piece of ****.
        True, but this is boxing. Apart from maybe MMA, what other sport needs genuine pieces of **** more than boxing?

Comment

Broner will lose and probably be knocked down a few times in the bout.
          Nothing his trainer says will stop that from happening.

Comment

Broner is a bum. So I don't know what happens here. Pac got famous and infamous all in like 5 years so yo no se

Comment

Originally posted by umop-ap!sdn View Post
              Cunningham said Broner looked amazing leading into the Vargas fight and told us we would see a new AB cause Cunningham was a no nonsense trainer etc and we STILL got a lackluster Broner who wouldnt let his damn hands go. Didnt like Cory Spinks at all, didn't like Devon Alexander AT ALL, Lubin got starched the first time he really stepped up in competetion, Easter Jr lost his 1st big step up and his 2 previous wins were decisions that could have went the other way.. i didnt see why AB chose to go with Cunningham to begin with. More bark than bite and I havent seen fighters hes trained attain the type of results that would make him a highlysought after trainer. Roach talks the MOST shyt but the lil fucker has the resume to do so. I'd rather Roach STFU but regardless, Cunningham shouldnt be talking right now until he gets a solid W under his belt wit Broner.
              Agreed. I never really liked any of the fighters he led.

Comment

Re

Damn...like, how are you supposed to feel, if you're the spit bucket guy on Cunningham's team ?!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Whatever one thinks about Adrien Broner he is one funny dude. He even trolls Uber drivers. The dude's crazy!
                  Gotta agree with this one. The guy is an amusing dopey clown. His stand-up routines at press conferences are better than most of the poor stand-ups nowadays. That's his fall back career.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    None of makes any sense lol haha what a reach dude lol
                    and that's exactly what the floyds fans be doing!! that's the whole point of my post!!

if it was roach, they would bring up shiiet like "blacks used to get spit on in the early days"... just because "spit" is being mention here. and they would make it racist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      WTF is this ******ed crap?
                      He's trying to excuse being racist with a terrible analogy

Comment

Working...
                      X