Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma tells why Tank looked more impressive against Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And didn’t he said he wanted to fight Floyd in the ring?

You can fight guys coming up in weight or try to fight your retired promoter but not the best guy around your division?

Davis will lose a fan in me if he doesn’t step up next year!

Comment

Davis needs to step up and fight Loma otherwise he looks like a batch if he lets Loma keep talking like this about him.
      Step up Gervonta I'm sure Loma will take this fight asoon as you ask for it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Pedraza says Loma is better than Tank for whatever that is worth.
        end thread right here

Comment

I like that Tank is getting more confidence about this fight. I was telling my friends on Friday that the only guy I think beats Lomachenko is Mikey Garcia right now, but Tank has a really good shot in a couple years. He's still young as hell.

People talk about Lomachenko's inexperience vs Salido, but he was probably more experienced than the 22 year old Tank.

Comment

If tank is going to be salty, tell him to get his fatass off social media and get a fight made with Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              I like that Tank is getting more confidence about this fight. I was telling my friends on Friday that the only guy I think beats Lomachenko is Mikey Garcia right now, but Tank has a really good shot in a couple years. He's still young as hell.

People talk about Lomachenko's inexperience vs Salido, but he was probably more experienced than the 22 year old Tank.
              With the damage tank has done to his body with the partying, bloating and boiling down, I don’t see him having the longest career. Broner 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Davis needs to step up and fight Loma otherwise he looks like a batch if he lets Loma keep talking like this about him.
                Step up Gervonta I'm sure Loma will take this fight asoon as you ask for it.
                Yes, sir, one of the best fights to make right now. It'll have a superstar promo. Next for me is Davis-Mikey.

Abner Mares is better than anyone on Loma's resume, but I think it'll be a mismatch for Davis.

Watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Yes, sir, one of the best fights to make right now. It'll have a superstar promo. Next for me is Davis-Mikey.

Abner Mares is better than anyone on Loma's resume, but I think it'll be a mismatch for Davis.

Watch and see.
                  I just hope we do get to see and soon.
                  This talk of Davis being too young is just a cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    I just hope we do get to see and soon.
                    This talk of Davis being too young is just a cop out.
                    The bold: Who's saying this? Can you name names?

Now if you mention Loma the question for real boxing fans or even casuals is Davis. Everyone is inquiring and we'll get it.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-11-2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Who's saying this? Can you name names?
                      It's what alot of Davis fans posted about a year ago when Loma firstly called out Mayweather and then called out Davis

Comment

Working...
                      X