Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Lomachenko 'Definitely' Better Than Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McManus View Post
    Compubox is historically inaccurate with a high margin of error.
    Yes but I agree with compubox here, as I said

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Yes but I agree with compubox here, as I said
      That means you're inaccurate. Compubox is fake news 24/7/365.4.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
        That means you're inaccurate. Compubox is fake news 24/7/365.4.
        Then watch both fights and make your own opinion.

It's not about compubox.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          How would Loma outbox Davis for the entire fight without going down and going to sleep? Davis is a way better fighter than you give him credit for, better than anyone Loma has fought in his entire career, amateur and pro.

Did you catch how clueless Loma looked each time Pedraza turned southpaw? Loma is repetitive and predictable and can't infight well. Davis is a southpaw all the way with brutal power in both hands as well. His specialty is the body.

Davis KO inside 10.
          Loma hits pretty solid though. Idk if Davis is better than anyone Loma faced. We havent seen Davis face a Nick Walters or Rigo or Linares level guy yet. Mares will his best competition and he is old, coming off a loss, and been through wars.

Comment

I don't have a problem with what Pedraza said. Lomachenko is obviously the better fighter but that doesn't mean it's a guaranteed win for him. The same way it doesn't mean it's a win for Davis because he beat Pedraza in a better fashion.

I guarantee if Pedraza said Davis was the better fighter he would've got jumped on for being salty and bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Result of the fights aside, I think people are overlooking that Loma likely faced a better version of pedraza than tank did. Pedraza seemed better prepared, had a better game plan and was at a more comfortable weight. Similar to how cotto said mayweather was better than pac despite the fact that pac beat Cotto more convincingly. Mayweather fought a better trained version of cotto at a better weight class for him.
              lol. cotto didn't win a single round against pac while he's competetive with floyd. If cotto got knock out by a lucky punch then i have to agree with you.

Comment

People still take Davis seriously?

Dude got fat as ****, and hangs around broner, guy is a loser, he's not doing **** with his career, it's already on the way down.

Comment

Knockouts schmockouts

Tank KOd Pedraza...

Buster Douglas KOd Tyson.

knockouts do not determine the better fighter.

Loma is masterful and disciplined.

Tank is a supremely athletic street brawler.

And for good measure, Loma dropped Pedraza twice.

Anyone who thinks Tank is a more skillful fighter has never actually fought in the ring.

Tank has great speed, but he doesnt rule the ring 12 rounds in advance.

Comment

You must be talking about a different Davis than Gervonta because that little overweight fat **** who only fought one time this year .. and whose team has intentially kept him far away from Lomachenko because they know he’s not even close to being ready to be in the same ring as him. Is that the Davis you’re talking about? If so, tell Floyd Ellerbe and Gervonta to grow a pair of balls.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      lol. cotto didn't win a single round against pac while he's competetive with floyd. If cotto got knock out by a lucky punch then i have to agree with you.
                      cotto also trained himself vs pac and was forced to fight at a draining catch weight of 145. 2 different scenarios. Not to mention, no random blood testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X