Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anything happened to you that made you question life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anything happened to you that made you question life?

I'm talking about seeing something out of the ordinary and it was so weird it made you question what's really going on around you? I'm not talking about ghosts or anything religious. I'm talking about a weird event that made you wonder what's really going on around us?

I'll share my story to give you an example of what I'm talking about. This happened in my early 20s. It was late at night with my ex. It was probably 1am. We were at this elementary school that was close to my house, looking at the stars. We were sitting on the bleachers, overlooking the baseball field. We were just chilling and talking and out of nowhere this ball of light rose from the ground. It was the size of a tennis ball. It stayed stationary for a few seconds. The light itself wasn't bright out at all. It was barely visible but it was just hovering. Then out of nowhere it shot up to the sky so fast, it was gone just like that.

At first I thought I was seeing things, maybe i was tired and needed some sleep. I asked my ex if she seen what I seen and before even finishing my question, she described what I saw, so I knew I wasn't seeing things. I don't know what the hell that was to be honest. Still don't. I don't think it's a ghost or anything like that but I do think there is a lot of weird **** going on around us that we don't see or hear.

Has anything like that happened to you or made you question life?

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    I'm talking about seeing something out of the ordinary and it was so weird it made you question what's really going on around you? I'm not talking about ghosts or anything religious. I'm talking about a weird event that made you wonder what's really going on around us?

I'll share my story to give you an example of what I'm talking about. This happened in my early 20s. It was late at night with my ex. It was probably 1am. We were at this elementary school that was close to my house, looking at the stars. We were sitting on the bleachers, overlooking the baseball field. We were just chilling and talking and out of nowhere this ball of light rose from the ground. It was the size of a tennis ball. It stayed stationary for a few seconds. The light itself wasn't bright out at all. It was barely visible but it was just hovering. Then out of nowhere it shot up to the sky so fast, it was gone just like that.

At first I thought I was seeing things, maybe i was tired and needed some sleep. I asked my ex if she seen what I seen and before even finishing my question, she described what I saw, so I knew I wasn't seeing things. I don't know what the hell that was to be honest. Still don't. I don't think it's a ghost or anything like that but I do think there is a lot of weird **** going on around us that we don't see or hear.

How high were you cuz?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      How high were you cuz?
      Or how high is he right now?..

Comment

First time I saw some old lopsided titties in when I was like 13 made me question everything, bruh.

Comment

Yeah, just hearing about how the banks really work on Bill Burr's podcast and then seeing the video on youtube where this Canadian girl explains that it works the same with banks in their country too, pretty much showing that it doesn't matter about politicians as much as it's more about whose really in charge, which is banks and big oil. So, in general, just the fact that we as a society (SOCIETY) allow all this corruption to happen, while other countries seem to get rid of it makes me question things. And when I realized that double standards seem to be allowed to happen. Like if you get punched and then you punch a kid back, you get in trouble for standing up for yourself, teaching that other kid that he can basically bully you anytime he wants with no consequences. Learning that the same rules don't apply to everyone.

Double standards, not everyone being held accountable and some people having way too much power going uncheck is pretty much the root of all of our problems if you think about it.

Comment

Yeah i saw a something like a ufo, shrouded in clouds and shooting light beams ever higher into the sky in patterns, the cloud was very wide in shape and and the colour shifted from white to brown black on the inside, it was the weirdest thing i ever saw, but it didn't really made me question everything

Comment

i also smoked dmt two times, and the first time was magically left my body and my spirit just flew thru universe at light speed going into what i can only describe as other dimensions,it's hard to even explain with human words what you see in these things, the second time i smoked too much i guess i went i opened my eyes my friend was staring over me and everything i saw in the infrared light spectrum, don't really know what to think about it all

Comment

Indeed i have had some pretty bizarre experiences myself, but those things I will keep to myself and only share with someone I can trust on a deeper level.

Also what you saw was an orb. Many people around the world report seeing these things all year round but just like the first few replies you got people just assume their on drugs or hallucinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post

I believe you

Ive seen wierd shyt in the sky.

Once when i was 12 or 13 i saw strange energetic bolts of light in the sky.

No it wasnt raining or thundering

It was like back to the future wgen marty hits 88 mph and all sorts of electrical shyt happens but in the middle of the sky and sorta over someones house.

I thought someone was time travelling

Ive seen alot of shyt

A real ghost

Will never forget.

I must have been 4 or 5 years old. With an older cousin who was 7 or 8 and a younger cousin who was 3 or 4.

My cousins house was haunted. FACT.

Lots of spooky shyt happend in that house.

We had guests over. Everybody was down stairs.

My younger cousin and i were making our way up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs we saw a shadow behind the wall. It stood there for a few seconds. Then walked away.

It had slopy shoulders and spiky hair like bart simpson.

We ran down stairs and told our elders what we saw.

Of course no one believed kids

Comment

And years later , i must have been in my teens.. my cousin and i found a book at the top of the shelf which had horrifying pictures of ghouls and demons on the cover.

This book wasnt written in english. We got frightend and ran out of the room.

As a grown man now i understand certain members of that family , elders and other relatives were practicing witch craft

Trust me, i still have nightmares every so often about certain rooms in that house.

Comment

Working...
                    X