No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Knock Mayweather Out in Rematch, Says Gomez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Next time try watching the fight. Floyd literally walked him down without putting his D on full display. He KNEW he was going to K.O. conor & took his sweet time doing it....LMMFAO!
    you try watching the fight...all I saw was a referee stoppage...no knockout came out of that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      That's not how it works. It goes like this: We spot the bullshet & call it out. Triple L is ALL BULLSHET & irrelevant now
      Charlo is still ducking GGG like a scared little bytch doe .. signing to fight some can as soon as the WBC ordered him to fight GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        “Oh definitely,” said Gomez, when asked if Alvarez would be the first to knock out Mayweather.

He was asked a question. He never brought up his name randomly. Think and read before you post dumb ****.
        I was on the conference call loser. Keeps on coming out of Canelo's team regardless dumb ****. It's not the first time. It won't be the last.

Comment

• Mayweather is 41 and hasn't had a proper fight in over 3 years. To be honest, it would be embarrassing for 28 year old Canelo if he didn't stop him. His trainers saying it like it would be an achievement - he's 41 years old dumbass!

Comment

• Canelo has NEVER KOd a top-tier opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              I was on the conference call loser. Keeps on coming out of Canelo's team regardless dumb ****. It's not the first time. It won't be the last.
              You're ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                I think Canelo wants another boxing lesson.
                Good for him, he still has room for improvement as he isn't even 30 yet and if he improves from a rematch with money, as much as he improved after the first lesson, he can be that much better.

Comment

• Put this topic here!

Comment

• All team Canelo has to go off of is an "if" while Floyd has history in the ring 12 rounds to 0 to go off of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                      You're ******ed.
                      doesn't mean much coming from an asshat like you

Comment

Working...
                      X