• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya'll think every female that exist is hot

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Savannah easily.
      Looks like a young Wanda Sykes. No offense to his wife of course but if she wasnt married to Lebron, she wouldnt even be allowed in the same area as this Emily Ratajowski. Might have to ask for permission to make eye contact.

No contest. Ratajowski is crazy thin but her body isnt bad despite that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        ya'll think every female that exist is hot
        Post a pic of a woman you think is hot.

Comment

Can't believe there are people that don't think she's hot. She's hot AF and her body is insane, I'm certain that I couldn't handle her

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Post a pic of a woman you think is hot.
            I dont put any on a pedestal..most are just average yet people hype them up as more then they are...

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Can't believe there are people that don't think she's hot. She's hot AF and her body is insane, I'm certain that I couldn't handle her
              She is just ok dude. I think there are just alot of young and old guys here who dont get poosie.

I can get girls like that without even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                She is just ok dude. I think there are just alot of young and old guys here who dont get poosie.

I can get girls like that without even trying.
                GTFOH man She's a damn 10 out of 10. I feel like a lot of people are living in a damn different world than me. You need to help out my man Beercules upgrade from his cattle ranch if you can pull chicks like this "without even trying."

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Has nothing on Bron's wife. Bih looks like a gremlin. It needs to be fed.
                  Lebron would be stupid to risk half of his empire on this thot.

She is already too loud with all the stunts on social media.

One dose of the BBC and she would fall in love and try to blow his spot up to his wife.

His wife is beautiful but we’re all men we need some fresh poontang every now and then.

Just got to only mess with girls that know how to keep their mouths closed.

Comment

this thread is super weird. sounds like something a very creepy teenage virgin would say.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      GTFOH man She's a damn 10 out of 10. I feel like a lot of people are living in a damn different world than me. You need to help out my man Beercules upgrade from his cattle ranch if you can pull chicks like this "without even trying."
                      Honestly the girl I'm seeing now is hot.

But yes I've been to the moo farm

Comment

Working...
                      X