Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apu is being written out of The Simpsons.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
    Don't capitulate to the whims of these whining morons. Keep Apu and tell them to Fuck Off.
    To quote Homer Simpson "See? This guy gets it."

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      SJWs and PC culture is ruining society. We can't make fun of anything because it might offend someone
      And the ironic thing is The Simpsons did an episode a couple of seasons ago about this very thing when a bunch of robots are sent to a college to run up student loan debts. Homer ends up getting them to destroy themselves by saying some comment the bots consider some minor insult, they all claim micro aggression and explode. And it all started with Mr. Burns wanting to donate money to Yale.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
        Seasons 2 to 5 were flawless. The only Bump-In-The-Road was that stupid Episode that Posited Principal Skinner was a Punk that Stole The Real Skinner's Identity.

Fuck that Episode.

They still produced Gold after season 5 but nothing that would rank among that Period.

Seasons 2-5 = Flawless

Seasons 6-11 = Produced Quality now and then.

11 Onward - Pure Trash.
        Did you see that youtube video The Day The Simpsons Died? It actually said The Principal and the Pauper was the moment the show died, so good call.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Theyre on season 29. Why is it an emergency to get rid of Apu after 29 fuking years?

They should have told those snowflakes to fuk off.
          Actually Season 30, if you can believe it. I don't know when this trend started that all animated and cop shows have to be on for at least 20 years, but it needs to stop. I mean, I like Law and Order, Criminal Minds and The Simpsons, but enough is enough already. Matt Groening was able to end Futurama, so he should finally just put this baby to bed now.

Comment

Working...
          X