No announcement yet.

Trump may pardon Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yes, and your reason for saying goodbye was to duck a question..
    about trump being racist when i answered build a wall to keep the Hispanics out ages ago."duck indeed"

racist when he highlights a case against innocent blacks, but not against convicted white rapists do the same."duck indeed".

thats why its goodbye, this was explained to you long ago, dont pretend your duck is someone elses.

Also - dont pretend you are "warning me", its a fake "warning" of no consequence to anyone, so how on earth you can manage a "second/third warning" when you cant manage a genuine first one will remain a mystery to all.

bye, save your fake warnings for some young kid, mate.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-11-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      about trump being racist when i answered build a wall to keep the Hispanics out ages ago."duck indeed"

racist when he highlights a case against innocent blacks, but not against convicted white rapists do the same."duck indeed".

thats why its goodbye, this was explained to you long ago, dont pretend your duck is someone elses.

bye.
      Blah, blah, blah.

You said "Goodbye" several times now but yet you keep posting.

Please, don't play stupid attrition games in my threads.

You have been warned twice now to stop this nonsense. There won't be a third warning.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        i said goodbye for the REASON that you were going to resort to that.

goodbye.
        You insult me on the way out and want to have the final word. We can agree to disagree but don't give you the right just to start name calling and insulting people that don't share your view.

Comment

Working...
        X