The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse was plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    --- You quoted yerself dummy, not me.

Steroids became available in the 40s, but more as an experimental component to physiological research. The most targeted group were the weightlifters because of obvious strength gains.

Mexico 68 Olympics were probably the first time wide drug testing was started at scale.

I'm thinking BALCO Vic is small patooties as to the level of Fraud he and the WBC are committing. Elizabeth Holmes was a wunderkind entrepreneur in the mold of elon musk with a blood testing company quickly bid up by wallsttreet to 4 billion+ until the wheels came off when it became obvious it was all a marketing scam. She's in deep doodoo, but since she didn't kill anyone save the inevitable bankrupt suicides, she needs a soft place of easily duped dolts to fleece.

Natural blonde with baby blues and still quite young, she could properly generate billions flowing into boxing with a come thee hither flick of here little pinky.

I least we wouldn't have to look at Vic's smirking rat face any more. Maybe she could let him stay on in an Igor role...yeah cleaning up boxing by cleaning it out.
    Balco Vic was a jazz man with a side gig Queeny. He learned extensively about trace elements and purchased a marvel of chemical technology. He could take a sample and tell you that you were deficient in trace elements that could not be detected. At the level of molecules steriods are some of many compounds and his work really enhanced how to potentiate the chemicals and yes how to mask them.

Yes big pharma and others have done a lot more irresponsible masking. its one thing to work with steriods as part of information you are familiar with and part of general training and nutrition and another to just be about masking, and taking something because it allegedlly makes you more able.

I don't know if you get the gist here, or not... If you learn to slit someone's throat in prison, it is one way of learning how to use a knife right? On the other hand, of someone who teaches blade as part of self protection, teaches you the same skill, as part of how to use a knife, perhaps to even learn to defend against it, but in a wider context, you might make a distinction.

Balco Vic was more than just a steriod pusher and masker.

Comment

--- Your "I don't know" pretty well covers your perspective.

I could care less about BALCO Vic's musical aspirations, but I do care about him peddling BALCO PEDs to fighters as well as his whole training system to crooked boxing suits.

If you want to swallow what he and they peddle, your choice, but assuredly not mine.

Comment

--- Your "I don't know" pretty well covers your perspective.

I could care less about BALCO Vic's musical aspirations, but I do care about him peddling BALCO PEDs to fighters as well as his whole training system to crooked boxing suits.

If you want to swallow what he and they peddle, your choice, but assuredly not mine.
        I should have dropped it. You don't know crap about Comte!!! I was giving some background and trying to explain that steriods was small part of his practice. Boxers are and were a small part of his clients you nitwit. At least read about Bonds. He was not in with the suits you nitwit.

Comment

--- BALCO Vic ain't known for his jazz chops sweetie.

And so what about BALCO Barry?

I proved he was on steroids long before he was busted just as assuredly I proved his critics wrong based on juvenile aphorisms related to weight gains. I've been at this far longer than you.

Bottomline is lowbrow boxing fans allowing a convicted felon and documented rat informant for the FBI dictate drug policy while peddling PEDs that got him busted to begin with. In a global world contaminated by both illicit and legal drugs pumped out by a industrialized big pharma that greases the largest organized crime cartels in history also pumping out human trafficking on a scale never witnessed in history?

Yeah, "the dummies with smart phones" era.

Comment

--- BALCO Vic ain't known for his jazz chops sweetie.

And so what about BALCO Barry?

I proved he was on steroids long before he was busted just as assuredly I proved his critics wrong based on juvenile aphorisms related to weight gains. I've been at this far longer than you.

Bottomline is lowbrow boxing fans allowing a convicted felon and documented rat informant for the FBI dictate drug policy while peddling PEDs that got him busted to begin with. In a global world contaminated by both illicit and legal drugs pumped out by a industrialized big pharma that greases the largest organized crime cartels in history also pumping out human trafficking on a scale never witnessed in history?

Yeah, "the dummies with smart phones" era.
            You live in a fantasy land...I wonder why Siablo does not pick on you instead of shoulder roll and myself frankly. Vic became an informer for the same reason you would: the government could incriminate a ham sandwich, and when they decide they are going after you, you can cooperate, spend the rest of your life in a federal prison, or kill yourself.

Again. Comte was into cutting edge nutrition and analysis, not big Pharma. If you understood anything about chemistry you would know how things change at the molecular level. When your body is trying to peak perform it does not divide according to legal/illegal steriod/naturally occuring. They did a number on Vic... as they do to anyone they want to. Like they are doing to Trump. They will eventually throw all in jail thats how they role.

Comment

Working...
            X