• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 rep
    Amateur

5hit is rough

Comment

Yeah the DC movies suck balls. Marvel has got that game covered.

Comment

Aquaman is kind of a sucky character to be honest.

He might have been cool and edgy back in the 1940s, but his character didn't stand the test of time.

Comment

Wtf you expect his super power is fcking water

Comment

I'll wait till I watch it myself, some idiot on here said Thor Ragnorok sucked, that shyt was hilarious.

Comment

Stupid fkin movie i have no plans of watching. What kind of grown man gets excited by some superhero movie lol.

I loved Michael Keaton’s Batman series and Iron Man 1 was refreshing but everything else that followed sucks.

Punisher War Zone shts all over these childish movies like Avengers and thor or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                Man seriously DC is amazing but the people making these movies are absolutely terrible as fack. the marvel team are kicking their ass big time. so any way Aquaman is Thor and the other dude who ever the brother is is Loki. fighting fighting on who will be king etc but ended up of course with their mother still alive and telling them not to fight yada yada everyone happy. facking jesus christ men. and the girl playing in it who go Johnny Depp in trouble sucked. she probably did an ass to mouth with the director and his friends or who ever the top dog is.
                Bro the DC movies are all weak and as you said Marvel is light years ahead and above. I won't watch any of the DC flicks even if it was free or im stuck on an airplane.

But Green K again for that blonde's booty in your GIF! LOL I brought a blonde like that back to my room in Miami a few years back. But I was drinking way too much and had the Whiskey D! I always wanted a DO OVER but she never gave me one lol. But whenever I see you post bro your gif reminds me of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  Man seriously DC is amazing but the people making these movies are absolutely terrible as fack. the marvel team are kicking their ass big time. so any way Aquaman is Thor and the other dude who ever the brother is is Loki. fighting fighting on who will be king etc but ended up of course with their mother still alive and telling them not to fight yada yada everyone happy. facking jesus christ men. and the girl playing in it who go Johnny Depp in trouble sucked. she probably did an ass to mouth with the director and his friends or who ever the top dog is.
                  Guess it should've had Vince Chase in it. Gotta get Ari Gold on that.

Comment

Originally posted by anthony342 View Post
                    guess it should've had vince chase in it. Gotta get ari gold on that.
                    looooool good one

Comment

The comic book was ok, but I can see how it wouldn’t transfer well to the big screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X