No announcement yet.

Pac looking good early in camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Nah, his LAST fight against Lucas Matthysse he looked old.
    I thought he was back on doping during that fight. He looked stellar vs Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm salty?

pacquiao's prime was half a decade ago. i have no idea why you'd think pointing that out makes me salty.

why you salty

Broner about to get his ass kicked by an old ass senator

Comment

i'm salty?

pacquiao's prime was half a decade ago. i have no idea why you'd think pointing that out makes me salty.
        So when he beats a young buck he's just washed up?

Sure, he's past his prime but he's still better than most in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Why are you such a hater to everyone except black fighters? What gives? Are you just a racist or what?

oh yeah, that's definitely my MO

bigdunn , get a load of this

pacquiao was one of my favorite fighters to watch of all time. i've spent a lot of money on his pay per views.

it's not gotten to the point where i think he's so far gone that he shouldn't fight. but youguys really weren't watching boxing prior to 2010 or so if you are getting your panties in a bunch over me calling a 39 year old boxer who started out at 106 lbs over the hill.

Comment

oh yeah, that's definitely my MO

bigdunn , get a load of this

pacquiao was one of my favorite fighters to watch of all time. i've spent a lot of money on his pay per views.

it's not gotten to the point where i think he's so far gone that he shouldn't fight. but youguys really weren't watching boxing prior to 2010 or so if you are getting your panties in a bunch over me calling a 39 year old boxer who started out at 106 lbs over the hill.
            So if he beats younger guys what does that say?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              So if he beats younger guys what does that say?

says a lot about matchmaking more than anything else.

rios was past it and a punching bag, algieri had little power, matthysse had taken beatings from guys as bad as john molina, jesse vargas just isnt't hat good, jeff horn isn't good either, i can keep going if i need to but surely you see the pattern. not only is paqcuiao kept away a certain teir of fighter, he's kept away from a certain kind of fighter. bigger guys with boxing skills and power are a very tough style for 2018 pacquiao.

none of those guys were the welterweights. they were fringe top 10 guys at best, some were unrankd. not elite fighters. the top welterweight in the owrld right now is errol spence, and he'd be a giant favorite to beat manny. a lot of experts would pick manny to get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                I thought he was back on doping during that fight. He looked stellar vs Matthysse.
                He looked slower to me & Lucas looked HELL of old.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                  when was he ever on the dope???

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    when was he ever on the dope???
                    Just my “uneducated” assumption..never really know tbh.

Felt like he slowed down when Floyd called him out for Olympic style testing. Then vs Matthysse he looked like his old self again.

I’m still a fan though.

Comment

bruh go watch that guy in his prime when he'd rifle off 5-6 combinations onto a needle point with power, and then pivot half way across the ring under a counterpunch.
                      He was doing that against Floyd but he kept missing....LMMFAO! It really showed he was old in the Lucas Matthysse fight & Lucas looked real bad in that fight which shows why he retired after that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X