Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex WWE champ CM Punk signs with UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaah wow. Ufc is desperate. First hit to the dome dude is out. What's next great khali against Cain Velasquez and Nike Bella vs Ronda rousey. lol at dana white

Comment

I'd probably watch those. Especially if you swap out Velasquez for Bigfoot Silva.

Comment

Hell even Bobby Lashley who was a damn good college wrestler wasn't even signed by the UFC

and still isn't despite having a 12-2 pro MMA record and how lacking the UFC's heavyweight division is yes he is a pro wrassler but has a background in combat sports and is already a professional fighter with real experience and a winning record

And there is no doubt Punk will look like he knows what is is doing in his first few fights but only because of the garbage he will be fighting in the cage

But for someone like myself who has been wrestiling all of my life and paying my dues, now cross traing boxing, kickboxing along with my wrestling and catch wrestiling and have 4 amateur boxing matches and 7 amateur MMA matches all in the hopes of one day going pro and being signed by the UFC

This is a fuking kick in the teeth

Rant over, lol

Comment

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/12/7...re-didnt-start

Comment

Your treating the 'Best Alive' like Vince treated him in WWE. Maybe he knows something we don't.

Comment

why does it really matter?

the ufc has signed a f0ck ton of scrubs before and guess what? they were subsequently released. So it doesn't really matter, he'll come in, fight some undercards. If he is ass, he'll get released. If he can actually cut it and make his way to the main cards and headlines. Looks like the UFC's business just paid off because CM Punk is already widely known.

1+1=2

and if he sucks and gets released. guess what? it was a low risk signing, so who cares?

Comment

Lmao watch him KO Chris Weidman and have us all trying to figure out why another WWE star is a UFC champ

Comment

I hope they sign David Arquette next.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    why does it really matter?

the ufc has signed a f0ck ton of scrubs before and guess what? they were subsequently released. So it doesn't really matter, he'll come in, fight some undercards. If he is ass, he'll get released. If he can actually cut it and make his way to the main cards and headlines. Looks like the UFC's business just paid off because CM Punk is already widely known.

1+1=2

and if he sucks and gets released. guess what? it was a low risk signing, so who cares?
                    This. You guys are hilarious, the UFC is desperate, UFC sucks blah blah. If you don't like it then don't watch.

Apparently we have tons of business people on this forum that know how to run a business.

If he doesn't do well, it's nothing major as he will bring in more people to watch the UFC and more people = more money.

Damn sour people on here.

Comment

Whats the odds on this being more embarrassing than Kimbo's UFC run?

Comment

Working...
                      X