Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: On May 12 - Lomachenko Will Bow Down To King Jorge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares: On May 12 - Lomachenko Will Bow Down To King Jorge!

WBA lightweight world champion Jorge Linares (44-3, 27 KOs) is very confident in his ability to overcome the biggest test of his career, two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs). The contest has been finalized for Saturday, May 12, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. ESPN will televise the fight. Linares, a three-weight world champion, is riding a 13-bout unbeaten streak dating back to 2012 and he's faced some stiff competition along the way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My boy Berchelt needs to get in the mix he’s been quiet.

Comment

"We fully understand that Lomachenko is universally seen as the best fighter on the planet.."

BoxingScene has Crawford #1, Ring has GGG#1. I'm just sayin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        "We fully understand that Lomachenko is universally seen as the best fighter on the planet.."

BoxingScene has Crawford #1, Ring has GGG#1. I'm just sayin'!
        who gives a f-king f-k about crawford, when espn hbo ring all major boxing organizations consider Loma p4p King! Who ?

Comment

Misplaced confidence

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            who gives a f-king f-k about crawford, when espn hbo ring all major boxing organizations consider Loma p4p King! Who ?
            As of March 11, 2018, Ring magazine has GGG#1, Crawford #2, and Lomachenko #3! The site your commenting on right now, is BoxingScene. Look up and see "Pound For Pound" and click it! See who is #1...that would be Terence Crawford! ESPN does have Lomachenko #1! That does not mean he is "universally" seen as #1! FACTS!

Comment

King Linares on May 12:

Comment

Man who gives a fuk about P4P lists and sht. That sht is for noobs and nerds.

Comment

The King of the UK has spoken!

Comment

Linares will have size on him but the deciding factor I think is his hands are faster than Loma's and as long as he does not cut we may see the upset...

Comment

Working...
                    X