Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanessa Trump files for divorce from Donald Trump Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanessa Trump files for divorce from Donald Trump Jr.

Vanessa Trump filed for divorce against her husband Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

“After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways,” the couple told Page Six in a joint statement. “We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families. We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time.”

The president’s daughter-in-law filed for an uncontested proceeding, meaning she’s not likely to fight her ex for custody of the couple’s five children or over their assets.

Legal experts say the former couple likely has a prenuptial agreement.

“Prenuptial agreements and confidentiality agreements are in the Trump dynasty DNA so I would be surprised if Donald Jr. went into the marriage completely naked,” said divorce lawyer Michael Stutman, of the firm Stutman Stutman & Lichtenstein LLP. He is not involved in the case.

Vanessa and Don Jr., ​both ​40, were married in 2005.

Page Six first reported that they were struggling with marital problems related to Don Jr.’s travels and controversial tweets.

The filing comes the same day as special counsel Robert Mueller subpoenaed President Trump’s family business, demanding that the Trump Organization release information related to Russia.

Don Jr. and his younger brother Eric Trump have been running their father’s company while he’s in office.

Nancy Chemtob, another family law expert who is not representing either party, said Vanessa could invoke spousal immunity to avoid testifying against her husband while their divorce is still pending.

Chemtob speculated that Vanessa may be filing for the split now to secure a financial settlement before the Mueller probe potentially puts her husband’s assets at risk.
    https://pagesix.com/2018/03/15/vanes...nald-trump-jr/

No more goofy d!ck for her.

Comment

Man they look fuking ******ed lol. Ivanka got lucky

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

Yup even Baron has the autistic look.

Comment

Comment

Lucky with her dad having enough money for plastic surgery.

Comment

Can you imagine how much dick on the side she's gotten?

If I was trump I would use a condom.

Comment

Lol was going to say the same thing. I wonder if they ever did a threesome with Ivana. Sometimes incest could be the sensible thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Can you imagine how much dick on the side she's gotten?

If I was trump I would use a condom.
                  She was getting that Leonardo DiCaprio wang back in the day when they used to date

Comment

The Marymount Manhattan College alum was introduced to her estranged husband by his own father, Donald Trump, at a fashion show in 2003. Later in the evening,the businessman reintroduced the pair, having forgotten that he already did! Although Vanessa and Donald Jr. didn’t click at the event, they crossed paths six weeks later at a birthday bash in NYC. “We talked for an hour,” Vanessa told the International Herald Tribune in November 2006, admitted that she then told Donald Jr., “You’re the one with the ******ed dad!”

Comment

Working...
                    X